1. What actions did the TVA (Tennessee Valley Authority) take?
- Created huge public works projects
- Helped the citizens of Tennessee
- Put more money in the banks in Tennessee
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. What did the AAA (Agricultural Adjustment Administration) tackle?
- How to get people to buy crops
- Rural poverty, unemployment and low crop prices
- Problems faced by farmers
3. Who were the PWA (Public Works Administration) aimed to?
- The unemployed
4. What did the CCC (Civilian Conservation Corps) do?
- Looked after the American people
- Gave young men work for 6 months
- Gave food to those in poverty
- Volunteers helped take care of the elderly
5. Why was the NIRA (National Industrial Recovery Act) different to other alphabet agencies?
- Looked at the general economic condition of the USA
- Focussed on money
- Only helped the president and the government