1. Who were the CCC (Civilian Conservation Corps) aimed to?
- The elderly
- Children living in poverty
- Unemployed young men
- The unemployed
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why was the EBA (Emergency Banking Act) set up?
- To improve confidence in the American banks
- To make Roosevelt look good
- To show that the banks were good and that you could trust them
- To tell the American people that the Great Depression was over
3. What did the CCC (Civilian Conservation Corps) do?
- Gave young men work for 6 months
- Volunteers helped take care of the elderly
- Gave food to those in poverty
- Looked after the American people
4. What actions did the TVA (Tennessee Valley Authority) take?
- Created huge public works projects
- Helped the citizens of Tennessee
- Put more money in the banks in Tennessee
5. How did the AAA (Agricultural Adjustment Administration) help?
- Provided marketing skills to farmers to help sell their crops
- Got all farmers a job
- Helped farmers regain their confidence in the banks
- Helped them to grow more crops