1. How did the NIRA (National Industrial Recovery Act) create jobs?
- Trade unions became involved
- Set standards on working practices
- It was an attractive agency that people wanted to be involved in
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. How did the AAA (Agricultural Adjustment Administration) help?
- Helped them to grow more crops
- Got all farmers a job
- Provided marketing skills to farmers to help sell their crops
- Helped farmers regain their confidence in the banks
3. How did the PWA (Public Works Administration) help?
- Gave everyone a job
- Paid for public works projects
- Provided permanent jobs
4. Who were the PWA (Public Works Administration) aimed to?
- The unemployed
5. What did the AAA (Agricultural Adjustment Administration) tackle?
- How to get people to buy crops
- Rural poverty, unemployment and low crop prices
- Problems faced by farmers