1. What action did the EBA (Emergency Banking Act) take?
- Backed 5,000 banks and reassured the American people that their money was safe
- Told people that the banks were regaining confidence
- Regulated the stock market
- Backed 10,000 banks
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. What did the FERA (Federal Emergency Relief Administration) tackle?
- Homeless and disabled
- Poverty and unemployment
3. What actions did the TVA (Tennessee Valley Authority) take?
- Created huge public works projects
- Helped the citizens of Tennessee
- Put more money in the banks in Tennessee
4. How did the NIRA (National Industrial Recovery Act) create jobs?
- Trade unions became involved
- Set standards on working practices
- It was an attractive agency that people wanted to be involved in
5. How did the AAA (Agricultural Adjustment Administration) help?
- Helped farmers regain their confidence in the banks
- Provided marketing skills to farmers to help sell their crops
- Got all farmers a job
- Helped them to grow more crops