1. What did the FERA (Federal Emergency Relief Administration) tackle?
- Homeless and disabled
- Poverty and unemployment
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. What actions did the TVA (Tennessee Valley Authority) take?
- Created huge public works projects
- Helped the citizens of Tennessee
- Put more money in the banks in Tennessee
3. How did the PWA (Public Works Administration) help?
- Gave everyone a job
- Paid for public works projects
- Provided permanent jobs
4. Who were the CCC (Civilian Conservation Corps) aimed to?
- Unemployed young men
- The unemployed
- The elderly
- Children living in poverty
5. How did the AAA (Agricultural Adjustment Administration) help?
- Helped farmers regain their confidence in the banks
- Provided marketing skills to farmers to help sell their crops
- Got all farmers a job
- Helped them to grow more crops