1. Who were the CCC (Civilian Conservation Corps) aimed to?
- Unemployed young men
- Children living in poverty
- The unemployed
- The elderly
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. How did the AAA (Agricultural Adjustment Administration) help?
- Helped them to grow more crops
- Got all farmers a job
- Provided marketing skills to farmers to help sell their crops
- Helped farmers regain their confidence in the banks
3. What actions did the TVA (Tennessee Valley Authority) take?
- Created huge public works projects
- Helped the citizens of Tennessee
- Put more money in the banks in Tennessee
4. What did the AAA (Agricultural Adjustment Administration) tackle?
- How to get people to buy crops
- Rural poverty, unemployment and low crop prices
- Problems faced by farmers
5. What did the FERA (Federal Emergency Relief Administration) do?
- $10 million dollars was given to shelters to feed the homeless
- $500 million dollars allocated to help relieve suffering
- Roosevelt travelled around the country and spoke to those in poverty to find out what they wanted
- Roosevelt gave clothes and shelter to the homeless