1. How did the PWA (Public Works Administration) help?
- Gave everyone a job
- Paid for public works projects
- Provided permanent jobs
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who were the CCC (Civilian Conservation Corps) aimed to?
- Unemployed young men
- Children living in poverty
- The unemployed
- The elderly
3. How did the NIRA (National Industrial Recovery Act) create jobs?
- Set standards on working practices
- It was an attractive agency that people wanted to be involved in
- Trade unions became involved
4. Why was the NIRA (National Industrial Recovery Act) different to other alphabet agencies?
- Looked at the general economic condition of the USA
- Focussed on money
- Only helped the president and the government
5. What did the AAA (Agricultural Adjustment Administration) tackle?
- How to get people to buy crops
- Rural poverty, unemployment and low crop prices
- Problems faced by farmers