1. How did the AAA (Agricultural Adjustment Administration) help?
- Helped them to grow more crops
- Got all farmers a job
- Provided marketing skills to farmers to help sell their crops
- Helped farmers regain their confidence in the banks
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. How did the NIRA (National Industrial Recovery Act) create jobs?
- Set standards on working practices
- It was an attractive agency that people wanted to be involved in
- Trade unions became involved
3. What action did the EBA (Emergency Banking Act) take?
- Regulated the stock market
- Backed 10,000 banks
- Backed 5,000 banks and reassured the American people that their money was safe
- Told people that the banks were regaining confidence
4. How was the TVA (Tennessee Valley Authority) similar to the AAA (Agricultural Adjustment Administration)?
- Helped grow grapes and barley to end prohibition
- Looked at agricultural overproduction
- Helped farmers to grow more crops
5. How did the PWA (Public Works Administration) help?
- Paid for public works projects
- Provided permanent jobs
- Gave everyone a job