1. What is Aquinas's analogy of proportion?
- All things are bigger or smaller than each other
- God is proportionately greater than all beings on earth
- God causes our attributes like a good baker produces good bread
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. What did D.Z. Phillips argue?
- religious statements are expressions of belief
- religious statements are grounded in belief
3. Who originally formed the verification principle?
- logical positivists, the Vienna Circle
- A.J. Ayer
4. What did Bultman mean by 'kerygma'
- true facts
- the true message or meaning
- the secrets of the Bible
5. Who agreed with Aquinas?
- Ian Ramsey (qualifiers)
- Stanislaw Lem (Solaris)