1. Who agreed with Aquinas?
- Ian Ramsey (qualifiers)
- Stanislaw Lem (Solaris)
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is cognitive language?
- coveys facts and knowledge; can be proven true or false
- things that are non-factual e.g. emotions
3. What did D.Z. Phillips argue?
- religious statements are expressions of belief
- religious statements are grounded in belief
4. What is univocal language?
- words that have the same meaning in all contexts
- words that have several meanings
5. What is via negativa/ the apophatic way?
- describing God in terms of what he is not
- describing God negatively
- describing what God is