1. What parable did Flew use to illustrate the falsification principle?
- Parable of the Gardener
- Parable of the Lunatic
- Parable of the Partisan and the Stranger
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is cognitive language?
- coveys facts and knowledge; can be proven true or false
- things that are non-factual e.g. emotions
3. What did Bultman mean by 'kerygma'
- true facts
- the true message or meaning
- the secrets of the Bible
4. Who agreed with Aquinas?
- Ian Ramsey (qualifiers)
- Stanislaw Lem (Solaris)
5. What is Aquinas's analogy of proportion?
- God is proportionately greater than all beings on earth
- God causes our attributes like a good baker produces good bread
- All things are bigger or smaller than each other