1. What parable did Flew use to illustrate the falsification principle?
- Parable of the Partisan and the Stranger
- Parable of the Gardener
- Parable of the Lunatic
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is Aquinas's analogy of proportion?
- God is proportionately greater than all beings on earth
- God causes our attributes like a good baker produces good bread
- All things are bigger or smaller than each other
3. Why did Wittgenstein compare language to games?
- language is colourful like the balls from various games
- there are rules that need to be followed and it cannot be understood if you do not know the rules
- it is fun
4. What is the verification principle?
- a statement that cannot be verified must be meaningless
- if a statement can be proven false it is meaningful
5. What did Bultman mean by 'kerygma'
- the true message or meaning
- the secrets of the Bible
- true facts