1. What is Aquinas's analogy of proportion?
- All things are bigger or smaller than each other
- God is proportionately greater than all beings on earth
- God causes our attributes like a good baker produces good bread
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. What could a statement be to be possibly verifiable using the STRONG verification principle?
- analytic but not synthetic
- analytic (including mathematical), synthetic and true by confirmation of the senses.
- mathematical and historical
3. Who originally formed the verification principle?
- logical positivists, the Vienna Circle
- A.J. Ayer
4. What is via negativa/ the apophatic way?
- describing God in terms of what he is not
- describing God negatively
- describing what God is
5. What did Bultman mean by 'kerygma'
- the true message or meaning
- the secrets of the Bible
- true facts