1. What two characteristics of Calvinism are similar to those of Capitalism?
- Teetotal and dedicated
- Ascetism and Predestination
- Transcendence and self-denial
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does Karl Kautsky say Weber overestimates?
- The power of ideas
- The power of religion
- The power of God
- The power of the economy
3. What two religions have similar characteristics to Calvinism?
- Hinduism and Confucianism
- Confucianism and Christianity
- Islam and Christianity
4. Capitalism developed in every country where there were Calvinists.
5. How is religion a conservative force?
- It enforces the policies of the Conservative Party
- It mantains traditions
- It renews traditions