1. Why did the New Christian Right fail as a movement for change?
- They do not meet the beliefs about diversity in England
- They do not meet the beliefs about diversity in America
- They met the religion about diversity in Armenia
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why did Hinduism not bring about Capitalism?
- Because its ascetic but other-worldly
- Because its ascetic but this worldly
- Because its this worldly but not ascetic
3. How is religion a conservative force?
- It enforces the policies of the Conservative Party
- It mantains traditions
- It renews traditions
4. How does religion legitimate capitalism?
- By disguising patriarchy
- By allowing false consciousness
- By allowing class consciousness
5. What two characteristics of Calvinism are similar to those of Capitalism?
- Ascetism and Predestination
- Transcendence and self-denial
- Teetotal and dedicated