1. What does Karl Kautsky say Weber overestimates?
- The power of the economy
- The power of ideas
- The power of God
- The power of religion
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. Capitalism developed in every country where there were Calvinists.
3. How is religion a conservative force?
- It mantains traditions
- It renews traditions
- It enforces the policies of the Conservative Party
4. What two characteristics of Calvinism are similar to those of Capitalism?
- Ascetism and Predestination
- Transcendence and self-denial
- Teetotal and dedicated
5. In what way did religion help the American Civil Rights Movement?
- It protected black people
- It made public opinion wide spread
- It provided a source of ideas