1. Women only earned what percentage of men's wages who did the same job?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Many female teenagers were strongly influenced by the greater freedom of the 'swinging sixties' which encouraged them to...
- dress in male clothing.
- protest about equality.
- challenge traditional attitudes and roles.
- get part time jobs.
3. What percentage of doctors were women?
4. Women who went out to work instead of getting married were...
- treated as first class citizens and were rewarded for their hard work.
- treated with great suspicion by the rest of society.
- considered as selfless and were admired for this reason.
5. Eleanor Roosevelt was asked by President ... to head a commission to investigate the status of women at work.