1. Women who went out to work instead of getting married were...
- treated with great suspicion by the rest of society.
- considered as selfless and were admired for this reason.
- treated as first class citizens and were rewarded for their hard work.
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Eleanor Roosevelt, ... Roosevelt's wife campaigned for equality for women before the war. During the war she pressed for childcare for working women on the home front.
- William B.
- Theodore F.
- Franklin D.
- Harry S.
3. What does NOW stand for?
- the National Opportunities for Women
- the Need Of Women
- the National Organisation for Women
- the Now Or Work
4. What percentage of doctors were women?
5. Who wrote the very influential feminist book The Feminine Mystique?
- Phyllis Schlafly
- Betty Friedan
- Eleanor Roosevelt
- Caitlin Moran