1. When was The Feminine Mystique published?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does NOW stand for?
- the National Organisation for Women
- the Need Of Women
- the Now Or Work
- the National Opportunities for Women
3. Who set up NOW?
- Betty Friedan
- Eleanor Roosevelt
- Phyllis Schlafly
- Caitlin Moran
4. Women who went out to work instead of getting married were...
- treated with great suspicion by the rest of society.
- considered as selfless and were admired for this reason.
- treated as first class citizens and were rewarded for their hard work.
5. Which very influential book blamed many of the social problems of the 1950s, such as teenage drinking and delinquency in career women?
- 50s Women: the Ruination of Society
- Modern Women: the Lost Sex
- The Feminine Mystique
- STOP ERA, The Book