1. The Macpherson report 10 years on in 2003 found that?
- Stop and search rates were higher for African-Caribbean Britons than for Whites
- There were lots of attempts to employ police officers from ethnic minorities
- There was no longer racism in the police force
- Many black and Asian police officers stayed for longer than the white officers
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. According to the Runnymede School Report 2015 what percentage of Irish travellers achieve 5 or more GCSE’s?
3. Which singer is the song ‘what did I do to be so black and blue’ by in 1930?
- Jean Jackson
- Elvis Presley
- Ethel Waters
- Frank Sinatra
4. What was the name of the 1955 civil rights activist whom refused to surround her bus seat to a white?
- Rachel Charles
- Rosa Parks
- Rosae Pora
- Rebecca Lowford
5. In what year was Sir William Mcphersons report published?