1. In what year did the Notting Hill Riots take place involving white residents attacking Caribbean community?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which singer is the song ‘what did I do to be so black and blue’ by in 1930?
- Elvis Presley
- Ethel Waters
- Jean Jackson
- Frank Sinatra
3. Who states that research findings from Jane Elliot identified children as young as 3 could tell racial variances and discriminate based on these?
- Ausdale and Feagin
- Calvert and Calvert
- Clements and Spinks
4. According to the Runnymede School Report 2015 what percentage of Irish travellers achieve 5 or more GCSE’s?
5. In what year was Sir William Mcphersons report published?