1. Which singer is the song ‘what did I do to be so black and blue’ by in 1930?
- Jean Jackson
- Elvis Presley
- Ethel Waters
- Frank Sinatra
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was the name of the 1955 civil rights activist whom refused to surround her bus seat to a white?
- Rosa Parks
- Rosae Pora
- Rachel Charles
- Rebecca Lowford
3. In what circumstances was Stephen Lawrence murdered?
- In 1993 London an attack on Stephen a shopkeeper by racist customers
- In 1993 in Manchester a fight between two opposing gangs
- In 1993 west London when he was with his friend Duwayne Brooks in a racist attack at a bus stop
- In 1993 in London a fight between two opposing gangs
4. Who states that research findings from Jane Elliot identified children as young as 3 could tell racial variances and discriminate based on these?
- Ausdale and Feagin
- Calvert and Calvert
- Clements and Spinks
5. According to the Runnymede School Report 2015 what percentage of Irish travellers achieve 5 or more GCSE’s?