1. In what year did the Notting Hill Riots take place involving white residents attacking Caribbean community?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. According to the Runnymede School Report 2015 what percentage of Irish travellers achieve 5 or more GCSE’s?
3. Which singer is the song ‘what did I do to be so black and blue’ by in 1930?
- Elvis Presley
- Ethel Waters
- Jean Jackson
- Frank Sinatra
4. In what year was Sir William Mcphersons report published?
5. In what circumstances was Stephen Lawrence murdered?
- In 1993 in London a fight between two opposing gangs
- In 1993 London an attack on Stephen a shopkeeper by racist customers
- In 1993 west London when he was with his friend Duwayne Brooks in a racist attack at a bus stop
- In 1993 in Manchester a fight between two opposing gangs