1. The Macpherson report 10 years on in 2003 found that?
- There were lots of attempts to employ police officers from ethnic minorities
- There was no longer racism in the police force
- Stop and search rates were higher for African-Caribbean Britons than for Whites
- Many black and Asian police officers stayed for longer than the white officers
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. In what circumstances was Stephen Lawrence murdered?
- In 1993 London an attack on Stephen a shopkeeper by racist customers
- In 1993 in Manchester a fight between two opposing gangs
- In 1993 west London when he was with his friend Duwayne Brooks in a racist attack at a bus stop
- In 1993 in London a fight between two opposing gangs
3. Who states that research findings from Jane Elliot identified children as young as 3 could tell racial variances and discriminate based on these?
- Calvert and Calvert
- Ausdale and Feagin
- Clements and Spinks
4. In what year was the secret policeman panorama program published?
- October 2003
- January 2007
- December 2005
- November 2006
5. According to the Runnymede School Report 2015 what percentage of Irish travellers achieve 5 or more GCSE’s?