- Created by: Apollopascal
- Created on: 26-04-22 19:05
1. Which of the following is NOT a positive symptom for psychosis
- Disorganised Speech
- Disorganised Behaviour
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Delusions are a positive symptom of psychosis. Which statement best describes delusions...
- Disorder of cognition, faulty interpretations of reality and a fixed belief with no factual evidence and not held by most people.
- Disorder of perception. Distortions of real perceptual cues or perception in absence of external stimuli
- Largely a result of disordered/fragmented thought creating a word salad and neologisms and clang associations.
3. Which of the following is NOT a type of delusion
4. What is Avolition?
- Lack of pleasure of loss of interest in normally pleasurable/interesting things (e.g. good, sex, work)
- Apathy; inability to initiate and persist in various activities
- Relative absence in either the amount of content of speech
5. Prodromal is when...
- Negative symptoms tend to persist more; may be some attenuated positive ones
- Friends and family might notice strange behaviour; individual may want to be alone much of the time (negative symptoms)
- When Sz is usually diagnosed and symptoms most severe or prominent