1. What is reconstructive memory?
- Changing informationn so that it can be stored.
- Altering our recollection of things so that they make more sense to us.
- Recovering information from storage.
- information recieved later is recalled better than earlier information.
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the obvious practical application for the levels of processing?
- Drecreases the ability to study well
- Drecreases the ability to listte to instuctions
- Improves study skills
- Improves speaking skills
3. What is the flow of information through the multi-store memory?
- long term store-short term store-sensory store
- retrieval store-long term store-short term store
- Sensory store-short term store- long term store
- Short term store-sensory store-long term store
4. What are the practical applications for the multi storre explanation?
- 7 chunks fo information - phone numbers/adresses
- 6 chunks of information
- 7 chunks of information- car number plates/postcodes
- 5 chunks of information- car number plates/postcodes
5. What is the flow of information in memory?
Similar Psychology resources: