1. What are the levels of processing?
- Semantic processing-Structual processing-Phonetic processing
- Semantic processing-Phonetic processing-Structual processing
- Structual processing-Phonetic procesing- Semantic processing
- Reconstuctive processing-Phonetic processing-Structual processing
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is reconstructive memory?
- Changing informationn so that it can be stored.
- Altering our recollection of things so that they make more sense to us.
- Recovering information from storage.
- information recieved later is recalled better than earlier information.
3. What are the practical applications for the multi storre explanation?
- 7 chunks fo information - phone numbers/adresses
- 6 chunks of information
- 7 chunks of information- car number plates/postcodes
- 5 chunks of information- car number plates/postcodes
4. What is the obvious practical application for the levels of processing?
- Drecreases the ability to study well
- Improves study skills
- Improves speaking skills
- Drecreases the ability to listte to instuctions
5. What is the flow of information in memory?
Similar Psychology resources: