1. What is the obvious practical application for the levels of processing?
- Improves study skills
- Improves speaking skills
- Drecreases the ability to study well
- Drecreases the ability to listte to instuctions
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the flow of information in memory?
3. What are the levels of processing?
- Structual processing-Phonetic procesing- Semantic processing
- Reconstuctive processing-Phonetic processing-Structual processing
- Semantic processing-Structual processing-Phonetic processing
- Semantic processing-Phonetic processing-Structual processing
4. What is the flow of information through the multi-store memory?
- Short term store-sensory store-long term store
- long term store-short term store-sensory store
- Sensory store-short term store- long term store
- retrieval store-long term store-short term store
5. What is reconstructive memory?
- Altering our recollection of things so that they make more sense to us.
- information recieved later is recalled better than earlier information.
- Recovering information from storage.
- Changing informationn so that it can be stored.
Similar Psychology resources: