1. What is a flaw of the behaviourist approach to schizophrenia?
- It is oversimplified and ignores all biological evidence!
- It accepts that all small children are fundamentally evil
- It is insulting to small children who are just different thats all!
- It is a badger calling a rabbit mean!
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is a flaw of the behaviourist approach to schizophrenia?
- Can mental illness be learnt? Surely not
- It presumes adults are the cause of children's mentality
- It labels children as weird
- It is silly
3. In the cognitive approach, what is the catatonic state caused by?
- An inability to cope with deep psychological grief
- An inability to get out of bed in the morning
- An inability to filter out unnecessary sensory information
- An inability to deal with upsetting thought processes
4. WHat is the cognitive approach to schizophrenia?
- Bad brain wiring
- Faulty processing in brain leads to cognitive errors.
- Schizophrenics cognition is limited to an immature, infantile state
- Schizophrenics brain cogs do not work together in harmony
5. What is a flaw of the behaviourist approach to schizophrenia?
- Trivialises a complex psychological disorder
- Is overly complicated
- Does not explain why children grow horns with the disorder.
- Makes schizophrenia seem more a personality trait than a mental illness.