1. Who developed the psychodynamic approach?
- Kanner et al.
- Sigmund Freud
- Albert Ellis
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is operant conditioning?
- Learning behaviours through positive and negative reinforcement
- Learning behaviours through association
- Learning behaviours through observing and imitating others
3. Conditioning is part of the behavioural approach
4. What are the psychosexual stages?
- Repression, displacement and denial
- Activating events, beliefs and consequences
- Oral, anal, phallic and latency period
- Id, ego and superego
5. What are the two types of conditioning?
- Cognitive and desensitizing
- Classical and operant
- Behavioural and biological