1. What are the two types of conditioning?
- Cognitive and desensitizing
- Classical and operant
- Behavioural and biological
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. The cognitive approach focuses on which disorders?
- Depression and anxiety disorders
- Schizophrenia and eating disorders
- Phobias and schizophrenia
3. The id, ego and superego are associated with which approach?
4. Who developed the ABC model?
- Albert Ellis
- Sigmund Freud
- Aaron Beck
- Philip Zimbardo
5. Which is a disadvantage of the psychodynamic approach?
- It was the first to include the effects of repressed material
- Infantile sexuality is overemphasised
- It was the first to link adult bahaviour to childhood experiences