1. Who developed the psychodynamic approach?
- Sigmund Freud
- Albert Ellis
- Kanner et al.
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which is a disadvantage of the psychodynamic approach?
- It was the first to include the effects of repressed material
- Infantile sexuality is overemphasised
- It was the first to link adult bahaviour to childhood experiences
3. What are the psychosexual stages?
- Activating events, beliefs and consequences
- Id, ego and superego
- Oral, anal, phallic and latency period
- Repression, displacement and denial
4. What three approaches are considered psychological approaches?
- Psychosexual, classical and biological
- Psychodynamic, behavioural and cognitive
- Psychodynamic, biological and cognitive
5. Conditioning is part of the behavioural approach