1. Who developed the ABC model?
- Albert Ellis
- Sigmund Freud
- Aaron Beck
- Philip Zimbardo
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. The cognitive approach focuses on which disorders?
- Depression and anxiety disorders
- Schizophrenia and eating disorders
- Phobias and schizophrenia
3. Which is a disadvantage of the psychodynamic approach?
- It was the first to include the effects of repressed material
- Infantile sexuality is overemphasised
- It was the first to link adult bahaviour to childhood experiences
4. What are the psychosexual stages?
- Oral, anal, phallic and latency period
- Id, ego and superego
- Repression, displacement and denial
- Activating events, beliefs and consequences
5. What is operant conditioning?
- Learning behaviours through positive and negative reinforcement
- Learning behaviours through association
- Learning behaviours through observing and imitating others