1. Which is a disadvantage of the psychodynamic approach?
- Infantile sexuality is overemphasised
- It was the first to link adult bahaviour to childhood experiences
- It was the first to include the effects of repressed material
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who developed the ABC model?
- Aaron Beck
- Philip Zimbardo
- Albert Ellis
- Sigmund Freud
3. What three approaches are considered psychological approaches?
- Psychodynamic, behavioural and cognitive
- Psychodynamic, biological and cognitive
- Psychosexual, classical and biological
4. The id, ego and superego are associated with which approach?
5. What are the psychosexual stages?
- Oral, anal, phallic and latency period
- Activating events, beliefs and consequences
- Id, ego and superego
- Repression, displacement and denial