1. The id, ego and superego are associated with which approach?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is operant conditioning?
- Learning behaviours through observing and imitating others
- Learning behaviours through positive and negative reinforcement
- Learning behaviours through association
3. Conditioning is part of the behavioural approach
4. Which is a disadvantage of the psychodynamic approach?
- Infantile sexuality is overemphasised
- It was the first to link adult bahaviour to childhood experiences
- It was the first to include the effects of repressed material
5. What are the two types of conditioning?
- Classical and operant
- Behavioural and biological
- Cognitive and desensitizing