1. Which is a disadvantage of the psychodynamic approach?
- Infantile sexuality is overemphasised
- It was the first to link adult bahaviour to childhood experiences
- It was the first to include the effects of repressed material
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. The cognitive approach focuses on which disorders?
- Phobias and schizophrenia
- Depression and anxiety disorders
- Schizophrenia and eating disorders
3. What three approaches are considered psychological approaches?
- Psychodynamic, behavioural and cognitive
- Psychodynamic, biological and cognitive
- Psychosexual, classical and biological
4. What are the psychosexual stages?
- Repression, displacement and denial
- Oral, anal, phallic and latency period
- Id, ego and superego
- Activating events, beliefs and consequences
5. What is operant conditioning?
- Learning behaviours through positive and negative reinforcement
- Learning behaviours through association
- Learning behaviours through observing and imitating others