1. What is operant conditioning?
- Learning behaviours through positive and negative reinforcement
- Learning behaviours through association
- Learning behaviours through observing and imitating others
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who developed the ABC model?
- Philip Zimbardo
- Sigmund Freud
- Albert Ellis
- Aaron Beck
3. Conditioning is part of the behavioural approach
4. The id, ego and superego are associated with which approach?
5. The cognitive approach focuses on which disorders?
- Phobias and schizophrenia
- Depression and anxiety disorders
- Schizophrenia and eating disorders