1. Conditioning is part of the behavioural approach
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What three approaches are considered psychological approaches?
- Psychosexual, classical and biological
- Psychodynamic, behavioural and cognitive
- Psychodynamic, biological and cognitive
3. What is operant conditioning?
- Learning behaviours through observing and imitating others
- Learning behaviours through positive and negative reinforcement
- Learning behaviours through association
4. Which is a disadvantage of the psychodynamic approach?
- It was the first to include the effects of repressed material
- Infantile sexuality is overemphasised
- It was the first to link adult bahaviour to childhood experiences
5. What are the two types of conditioning?
- Cognitive and desensitizing
- Classical and operant
- Behavioural and biological