1. Conditioning is part of the behavioural approach
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which is a disadvantage of the psychodynamic approach?
- Infantile sexuality is overemphasised
- It was the first to link adult bahaviour to childhood experiences
- It was the first to include the effects of repressed material
3. What are the psychosexual stages?
- Oral, anal, phallic and latency period
- Id, ego and superego
- Repression, displacement and denial
- Activating events, beliefs and consequences
4. What is operant conditioning?
- Learning behaviours through observing and imitating others
- Learning behaviours through positive and negative reinforcement
- Learning behaviours through association
5. Who developed the ABC model?
- Aaron Beck
- Albert Ellis
- Sigmund Freud
- Philip Zimbardo