1. What is the role of IMAP?
- Allow different devices to access the same email account
- Allow different devices to access the same internet
- Allow devices to connect to the same internet
- Allow a device to access its email through the internet
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does SMTP stand for?
- Secure Mail Transfer Protocol
- Simple Mail Transfer Protocol
- Sercure Message Transfer Protocol
- Simple Message Transfer Protocol
3. What does IMAP stand for?
- Internet Message Access Protocol
- Internet Mail and Protocol
- Internet Mail Access Protocol
- Internet Message And Protocol
4. What does POP Stand for and when is it used?
- Post Office Protocol - Accessing emails
- Professional Office Protocol - Accessing emails
- Professional Office Protocol - Sending emails
- Post Office Protocol - Sending emails
5. Define the role of HTTP
- Controls the location of a website
- Used when creating a website on the internet
- Set of rules governing how hypertext is mover around the internet
- Defines the standard procedure used to create a website address