1. How many people are in one select committee?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is Legitimation?
- Making legislations legitimate
- Making legislations accountable
- Making legislation more understanding
3. what is ' question to ministers' a form of?
- codified constitution
4. Why is accountability so important?
- forces ministers to justify polices.
- NO criticism of policies given
- forces mps to justify policies
5. What do select committees do?
- They have the power to question and cross-examine
- They have the power to stop policies
- They have the power to question and stop policies
Similar Government & Politics resources: