1. Arrest with a warrant?
- S.8 Magistrates Court Act
- S.47 Serious Organised Crime and Police Act 2005
- S.1 Magistrates Court Act
- S. 14 Criminal Justice and Public Order Act 1994
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. Code A says what?
- A police officer can ask a person to remove headgear and shoes
- Reasonable suspicion cannot be based purely on someones looks or criminal record
- Gives guidelines for arrest
- A police officer must give his name and station on the search
3. Section 2 of PACE gives police the power to...
- arrest, remove outer coat jacket and gloves, along with identifying themselves if plain clothed
- make a record of the stop and search
- do road checks
- stop and search without a warrant
4. Code G
- sets out the limitations using a necessity test
- gives a person their rights during detention
- gives guidelines for arrest
- defines what reasonable suspicion is not
5. Section 1 of PACE gives police the power to....
- search in a designated area for less than 24 hours with no reasonable suspicion
- remove outer coat, jacket or gloves
- stop and search
- arrest with a warrant