1. Code A says what?
- Reasonable suspicion cannot be based purely on someones looks or criminal record
- A police officer must give his name and station on the search
- Gives guidelines for arrest
- A police officer can ask a person to remove headgear and shoes
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. Arrest with a warrant?
- S.47 Serious Organised Crime and Police Act 2005
- S.8 Magistrates Court Act
- S. 14 Criminal Justice and Public Order Act 1994
- S.1 Magistrates Court Act
3. Section 1 of PACE gives police the power to....
- remove outer coat, jacket or gloves
- stop and search
- search in a designated area for less than 24 hours with no reasonable suspicion
- arrest with a warrant
4. S. 24 PACE is ammended by..?
- Serious Organised Crime and Police Act 2005, Criminal Justice Act 2003 and Code G
- Criminal Justice Act 2003, Misuse of Drugs Act 1971 and Terrorism Act 2000
- Terrorism Act 2000, Serious Organised Crime and Police Act 2005 and Criminal Justice Act 2003
- Criminal Justice and Public Order Act 1994, Criminal Justice Act 2003 and Code G
5. Arrest for breach of peace is preserved under section