1. Arrest for breach of peace is preserved under section
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. Code G
- gives guidelines for arrest
- gives a person their rights during detention
- defines what reasonable suspicion is not
- sets out the limitations using a necessity test
3. Code A says what?
- Gives guidelines for arrest
- Reasonable suspicion cannot be based purely on someones looks or criminal record
- A police officer must give his name and station on the search
- A police officer can ask a person to remove headgear and shoes
4. S. 24 PACE is ammended by..?
- Terrorism Act 2000, Serious Organised Crime and Police Act 2005 and Criminal Justice Act 2003
- Criminal Justice and Public Order Act 1994, Criminal Justice Act 2003 and Code G
- Serious Organised Crime and Police Act 2005, Criminal Justice Act 2003 and Code G
- Criminal Justice Act 2003, Misuse of Drugs Act 1971 and Terrorism Act 2000
5. Section 2 of PACE gives police the power to...
- arrest, remove outer coat jacket and gloves, along with identifying themselves if plain clothed
- make a record of the stop and search
- do road checks
- stop and search without a warrant