1. S. 24 PACE is ammended by..?
- Serious Organised Crime and Police Act 2005, Criminal Justice Act 2003 and Code G
- Criminal Justice Act 2003, Misuse of Drugs Act 1971 and Terrorism Act 2000
- Terrorism Act 2000, Serious Organised Crime and Police Act 2005 and Criminal Justice Act 2003
- Criminal Justice and Public Order Act 1994, Criminal Justice Act 2003 and Code G
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. Section 1 of PACE gives police the power to....
- search in a designated area for less than 24 hours with no reasonable suspicion
- remove outer coat, jacket or gloves
- stop and search
- arrest with a warrant
3. Section 2 of PACE gives police the power to...
- do road checks
- stop and search without a warrant
- arrest, remove outer coat jacket and gloves, along with identifying themselves if plain clothed
- make a record of the stop and search
4. Code G
- gives a person their rights during detention
- defines what reasonable suspicion is not
- gives guidelines for arrest
- sets out the limitations using a necessity test
5. Arrest for breach of peace is preserved under section