1. What type/how many cells are produced when a mother cell undergoes meiosis?
- Microspores - 4
- Endosperms - 3
- Micropyles - 4
- Zygotes - 3
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is pollination?
- The production of CO2 in a plant
- The transfer of pollen from stigma to anther
- The transfer of pollen from anther to stigma
- The production of an egg cell
3. What is the function of the generative nucleus?
- Forms the endosperm
- Controls growth of the pollen tube
- Divides by mitosis to form sperm nuclei
- Divides by meiosis to form egg cells
4. Which one of these does the embryo not consist of?
5. What becomes the testa?
- Outer integument
- Fertilised ovule
- Embryo sac