1. Which one of these does the embryo not consist of?
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. What becomes the fruit?
- Embryo sac
- Outer integument
- Fertilised ovule
3. What is pollination?
- The transfer of pollen from anther to stigma
- The transfer of pollen from stigma to anther
- The production of an egg cell
- The production of CO2 in a plant
4. What is a disadvantage of self pollination?
- There's a lack of variation, decreasing the chance of survival
- Energy consumption is high as many gametes must be produced
- Favourable gene combinations are retained
- Variation increases within individuals
5. What is the function of the generative nucleus?
- Forms the endosperm
- Controls growth of the pollen tube
- Divides by mitosis to form sperm nuclei
- Divides by meiosis to form egg cells