1. Which one of these does the embryo not consist of?
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the function of the tube nucleus?
- Fuses with the micropyle to form the fruit
- Fuses with a sperm nuclei to form the egg
- Fuses with 2 nuclei in the ovule to form the endosperm
- Fuses with the ovary to form the testa
3. What becomes the testa?
- Embryo sac
- Outer integument
- Fertilised ovule
4. What type/how many cells are produced when a mother cell undergoes meiosis?
- Micropyles - 4
- Microspores - 4
- Endosperms - 3
- Zygotes - 3
5. What is pollination?
- The production of an egg cell
- The production of CO2 in a plant
- The transfer of pollen from anther to stigma
- The transfer of pollen from stigma to anther