1. What is the function of the tube nucleus?
- Fuses with 2 nuclei in the ovule to form the endosperm
- Fuses with a sperm nuclei to form the egg
- Fuses with the ovary to form the testa
- Fuses with the micropyle to form the fruit
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is pollination?
- The production of CO2 in a plant
- The transfer of pollen from anther to stigma
- The production of an egg cell
- The transfer of pollen from stigma to anther
3. What is a disadvantage of self pollination?
- Variation increases within individuals
- There's a lack of variation, decreasing the chance of survival
- Favourable gene combinations are retained
- Energy consumption is high as many gametes must be produced
4. What becomes the fruit?
- Embryo sac
- Outer integument
- Fertilised ovule
5. Which one of these does the embryo not consist of?