1. Dissolution continued, massacre at Carlisle 1537, Parliament in North never met, Reformation continued.
- These are all failures of the PoG
- These are all successes of the PoG
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. Was this a Protestant or Catholic rebellion?
3. Which is NOT an example of why the PoG wasn't a significant threat?
- Reformation continued
- lack of unity among rebels
- Henry made promises as a tactic to disperse rebels
- unrest didn't subside
- rebels were naive and willing to negotiate with King
- dissolution continued
4. Which is NOT an example of why the PoG was a significant threat?
- rebels outnumbered royal forces
- PoG had gentry support
- the rebellion never intended to overthrow monarchy
- entry fines were resolved in favour of the rebels
- geographical scale of unrest
5. Which of the following is NOT an economic cause of the Pilgrimage?
- Exclusion of North from Government
- Poor economic situation in the North
- Statute of Uses
- Taxes on baptism, burial and marriage
- Entry fines