1. Which is NOT an example of why the PoG was a significant threat?
- the rebellion never intended to overthrow monarchy
- geographical scale of unrest
- rebels outnumbered royal forces
- entry fines were resolved in favour of the rebels
- PoG had gentry support
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which is NOT an example of why the PoG wasn't a significant threat?
- rebels were naive and willing to negotiate with King
- Reformation continued
- lack of unity among rebels
- unrest didn't subside
- dissolution continued
- Henry made promises as a tactic to disperse rebels
3. What was the main religious cause of the Pilgrimage of Grace?
- Dissolution of the Monasteries
- Abolition of Holy days
- Neglect of monks and clergy
4. Was this a Protestant or Catholic rebellion?
5. Dissolution continued, massacre at Carlisle 1537, Parliament in North never met, Reformation continued.
- These are all failures of the PoG
- These are all successes of the PoG