1. Pardon 1536, promise of parliament in the North, scale of rising, subsidy not collected.
- These are all successes of the PoG
- These are all failures of the PoG
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which is NOT an example of why the PoG wasn't a significant threat?
- Henry made promises as a tactic to disperse rebels
- unrest didn't subside
- dissolution continued
- Reformation continued
- rebels were naive and willing to negotiate with King
- lack of unity among rebels
3. What was the main religious cause of the Pilgrimage of Grace?
- Neglect of monks and clergy
- Dissolution of the Monasteries
- Abolition of Holy days
4. Was this a Protestant or Catholic rebellion?
5. Which of the following is NOT an economic cause of the Pilgrimage?
- Entry fines
- Exclusion of North from Government
- Statute of Uses
- Taxes on baptism, burial and marriage
- Poor economic situation in the North