- Created by: yasminkerto
- Created on: 19-10-16 17:34
1. Trial and error?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. HULLs drive reduction shows......
- Highlights the relationship between the stimulus and response
- Negative and positive reinforcement
- The linear relationship between the performance and the arousal
- Behaviour is based on the actions of others we see.
3. 1. Gross 2. Fine
- 1. large muscle movements 2. small muscle movements
- 1. performer controls 2. performer recieves
- 1. environment changing 2.environment stable
- 1. requires little concentration 2. requires concentration
4. Thorndikes laws were
- Demonstration, attention, retention and trial and error
- readiness, strength and trail and error
- readiness, exercise and trial and error
- performance, arousal and trial and error
5. Skinners example was the
- press ups
Similar Physical Education resources: