1. Where does the Light-Independent Reaction take place?
- Thylakoid space
- Thylakoid membrane
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. When chlorophyll absorbs light energy, it decreases the energy of a pair of electrons
3. When the electrons pass down the ECT, what do the electrons lose and why?
- Oxygen because they are being reduced
- Energy because each carrier is at a lower energy level than the previous one in the chain
4. How can the rate of photosynthesis be measured?
- By calculating how much oxygen has been taken up
- By calculating how much carbon dioxide has been taken up
- By measuring the volume of oxygen produced
- By measuring how much water has been produced
5. What are the two main products of the LDR?
- ATP and oxygen
- oxygen and reduced NADP
- Reduced NADP and ATP
- Reduced FADP and ATP