- Created by: hannahgwmartin
- Created on: 05-05-18 12:40
1. When chlorophyll absorbs light energy, it decreases the energy of a pair of electrons
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. Where does photosynthesis take place?
- In the chloroplasts in the roots
- In the nucleus in the leaf
- In the chloroplasts in the leaf
- In the mitochondria in the leaf
3. Where does the Light-Independent Reaction take place?
- Thylakoid membrane
- Thylakoid space
4. How can the rate of photosynthesis be measured?
- By measuring the volume of oxygen produced
- By calculating how much carbon dioxide has been taken up
- By measuring how much water has been produced
- By calculating how much oxygen has been taken up
5. What are the two main products of the LDR?
- ATP and oxygen
- oxygen and reduced NADP
- Reduced NADP and ATP
- Reduced FADP and ATP