- Created by: hannahgwmartin
- Created on: 05-05-18 12:40
1. When the electrons pass down the ECT, what do the electrons lose and why?
- Energy because each carrier is at a lower energy level than the previous one in the chain
- Oxygen because they are being reduced
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are the two main products of the LDR?
- oxygen and reduced NADP
- Reduced FADP and ATP
- Reduced NADP and ATP
- ATP and oxygen
3. What is TP then converted into?
- Organic substances or regenerated into RuBP
- Organic substances and oxygen
4. Where does photosynthesis take place?
- In the chloroplasts in the roots
- In the chloroplasts in the leaf
- In the mitochondria in the leaf
- In the nucleus in the leaf
5. How can the rate of photosynthesis be measured?
- By measuring how much water has been produced
- By calculating how much oxygen has been taken up
- By measuring the volume of oxygen produced
- By calculating how much carbon dioxide has been taken up