1. What is the photolysis of water?
- When water is broken down by light energy to produce protons, electrons and oxygen
- When water is broken down by light energy to produce oxygen and protons
- When water is broken down by light energy to produce protons and electrons
- When water is broken down by light energy to produce electrons and oxygen
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are the two main products of the LDR?
- oxygen and reduced NADP
- Reduced FADP and ATP
- Reduced NADP and ATP
- ATP and oxygen
3. What is TP then converted into?
- Organic substances or regenerated into RuBP
- Organic substances and oxygen
4. What is the equation for photosynthesis?
- Glucose + water = oxygen + carbon dioxide
- Carbon dioxide + glucose = oxygen + water
- Carbon dioxide + water = glucose + oxygen
- Glucose + oxygen = carbon dioxide + water
5. What are the 3 most common limiting factors of photosynthesis?
- Temperature, light intensity and carbon dioxide concentration
- Carbon dioxide concentration, soil pH and temperature
- Temperature, soil pH and water availability
- Light intensity, water availability and carbon dioxide concentration