1. The further down STS you go?
- There is a temporal gradient in terms of response to human or nonhuman biological motion
- The larger the response to articulated features of stimulus
- There is a temporal gradient in terms of response to biological motion
- The smaller the response to articulated features of stimulus
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. Complex biological motion influences simple motion processing, seen through which stimuli?
- Backscroll illusion
- Rey figure copy
- Ponzo illusion
- Pattern masking
3. In neuroimagine V5, what did V5 show a larger response to?
- Stationary black and white squares
- Stationary coloured black and white squares
- Moving black and white squares
- Moving coloured squares
4. What area is V5 connected to with more complex response properties?
- Medial Superior Temporal Sulcus
- Inferior temporal gyrus
- Left Inferior temporal gyrus
5. What kind of mapping is present in V5 cells?
- Retinotopic maps
- Somatotopic maps
- Hemispheric maps
- Cortical column mapping