1. Which area responds preferentially to biological motion?
- Medial STS
- Posterior STS
- Superior STS
- Anterior STS
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are MST cells sensitive to?
- Translation, expansion, contraction, rotaton
- Object centered coding, viewpoint, direction, orientation
- Moving dots, bars, specific directions, speed
- Direction, translation, allocentric coding, rotation
3. Which has larger receptive fields, V5 or MST?
4. The further down STS you go?
- There is a temporal gradient in terms of response to biological motion
- There is a temporal gradient in terms of response to human or nonhuman biological motion
- The larger the response to articulated features of stimulus
- The smaller the response to articulated features of stimulus
5. In neuroimagine V5, what did V5 show a larger response to?
- Stationary black and white squares
- Moving black and white squares
- Moving coloured squares
- Stationary coloured black and white squares