1. What is biological motion?
- Common directions of motion form groups
- Unco-ordinated motion
- Percepts of biological stimulus
- Percepts of living, complex, organic movements
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. What kind of mapping is present in V5 cells?
- Hemispheric maps
- Retinotopic maps
- Somatotopic maps
- Cortical column mapping
3. The further down STS you go?
- The larger the response to articulated features of stimulus
- The smaller the response to articulated features of stimulus
- There is a temporal gradient in terms of response to biological motion
- There is a temporal gradient in terms of response to human or nonhuman biological motion
4. Does V5 respond to illusory motion?
5. Complex biological motion influences simple motion processing, seen through which stimuli?
- Backscroll illusion
- Rey figure copy
- Ponzo illusion
- Pattern masking