1. Which area responds preferentially to biological motion?
- Posterior STS
- Anterior STS
- Superior STS
- Medial STS
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which has larger receptive fields, V5 or MST?
3. Which are V5 cells sensitive to?
- All of the above
- Moving dots/bars
- Specific directions
4. Which has larger receptive fields?
5. With a SHORT inter-simulus interval?
- Biologically implausible, seen as object like and there is activity in object processing areas
- Biologically plausible, seen as biological motion and activation in related areas