1. What kind of mapping is present in V5 cells?
- Hemispheric maps
- Cortical column mapping
- Retinotopic maps
- Somatotopic maps
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. In neuroimagine V5, what did V5 show a larger response to?
- Stationary black and white squares
- Moving black and white squares
- Moving coloured squares
- Stationary coloured black and white squares
3. What is biological motion?
- Common directions of motion form groups
- Unco-ordinated motion
- Percepts of biological stimulus
- Percepts of living, complex, organic movements
4. Which has larger receptive fields?
5. What are MST cells sensitive to?
- Translation, expansion, contraction, rotaton
- Moving dots, bars, specific directions, speed
- Direction, translation, allocentric coding, rotation
- Object centered coding, viewpoint, direction, orientation