1. Which has larger receptive fields, V5 or MST?
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. In neuroimagine V5, what did V5 show a larger response to?
- Moving coloured squares
- Moving black and white squares
- Stationary coloured black and white squares
- Stationary black and white squares
3. Can motion generate form information?
4. What are MST cells sensitive to?
- Object centered coding, viewpoint, direction, orientation
- Translation, expansion, contraction, rotaton
- Direction, translation, allocentric coding, rotation
- Moving dots, bars, specific directions, speed
5. Complex biological motion influences simple motion processing, seen through which stimuli?
- Rey figure copy
- Ponzo illusion
- Backscroll illusion
- Pattern masking