1. The further down STS you go?
- There is a temporal gradient in terms of response to biological motion
- There is a temporal gradient in terms of response to human or nonhuman biological motion
- The larger the response to articulated features of stimulus
- The smaller the response to articulated features of stimulus
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. With a SHORT inter-simulus interval?
- Biologically implausible, seen as object like and there is activity in object processing areas
- Biologically plausible, seen as biological motion and activation in related areas
3. Which are V5 cells sensitive to?
- Specific directions
- All of the above
- Moving dots/bars
4. Which has larger receptive fields?
5. What are MST cells sensitive to?
- Translation, expansion, contraction, rotaton
- Object centered coding, viewpoint, direction, orientation
- Moving dots, bars, specific directions, speed
- Direction, translation, allocentric coding, rotation