1. What area is V5 connected to with more complex response properties?
- Medial Superior Temporal Sulcus
- Inferior temporal gyrus
- Left Inferior temporal gyrus
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. Do V5 cells show colour selectivity?
3. Which has larger receptive fields?
4. Complex biological motion influences simple motion processing, seen through which stimuli?
- Backscroll illusion
- Ponzo illusion
- Pattern masking
- Rey figure copy
5. With a SHORT inter-simulus interval?
- Biologically implausible, seen as object like and there is activity in object processing areas
- Biologically plausible, seen as biological motion and activation in related areas