- Created by: Savannah
- Created on: 10-02-13 19:41
1. How long does a main sequence star last?
- 1 million years
- it lasts for several billions of years
- couple of years
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are the two stages of a small star's life?
- Planetary nebula and a white dwarf
- Super nova
- Neutron Star
3. What's the main theory fot the origin of the Universe?
- The Big Bang theory
- The Steady State Theory
4. Give an example of a longitudinal wave.
- Sound and ultrasound
- All other EM waves.
5. What happens to a light ray as it travels from air into water at an angle?
- The light ray is refracted when entering the water therefore changing the direction.
- The light ray is reflected.
- The light ray bends