- Created by: Fiona S
- Created on: 11-06-15 21:57
Types of Energy
1. Chemical - energy stored in food, fuel and batteries. It's released when chemical reactions take place.
2. Kinetic - the energy of an object.
3. Gravitational Potential - the energy of an object due to its position above the earth's surface.
4. Elastic Potential - energy is stored in a springy object when it is stretched or squashed.
5. Electrical - energy transferred by an electric current.
6. Light - the only visible form of energy.
7. Sound - energy produced by vibrations.
8. Heat - a form of energy that is transferred by a difference in temperature.
9. Nuclear - energy released by a nuclear…