- Created by: Phil
- Created on: 05-05-18 15:45
1. Which leadership style is best for the Entrepreneurial phase?
- Lesaiz faire - to let the company evolve naturally
- Autocratic or Transactional - to make decisions quickly
- Democratic - to get the support of all the workers
- Bureaucratic - to ensure the company follows a clear structure
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. Revitalisation & Leadership reference
- Slatter, Lovett, Barlow, 2006
- Thompson, 2012
- Daily, 2009
- Green, 2005
3. What MUST a leader be aware of during the Elaboration stage?
- Product quality
- Signs of decline
- The stock market
- Quality control systems
4. Things to maintain during the Formalisation stage?
- Passion, Determination & Discipline
- Development, Creativity & Patience
- Motivation, Communication & Innovation
- Communication, Cash flow & Structure
5. Which stage involves the addition of internal systems?
- Collectivity Stage
- Formalisation Stage
- Entrepreneurial Stage
- Elaboration Stage