1. Which leadership style is best for the Entrepreneurial phase?
- Lesaiz faire - to let the company evolve naturally
- Bureaucratic - to ensure the company follows a clear structure
- Autocratic or Transactional - to make decisions quickly
- Democratic - to get the support of all the workers
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. What MUST a leader be aware of during the Elaboration stage?
- Quality control systems
- Signs of decline
- Product quality
- The stock market
3. Potential problems in the Entrepreneurial phase?
- Lack of staff
- Lack of funds
- Lack of creativity
4. Which stage starts with creativity and requires leadership
- Elaboration Stage
- Collectivity Stage
- Entrepreneurial Stage
- Formalisation Stage
5. Things to maintain during the Formalisation stage?
- Motivation, Communication & Innovation
- Development, Creativity & Patience
- Communication, Cash flow & Structure
- Passion, Determination & Discipline