- Created by: A. Person
- Created on: 19-04-14 19:29
1. 'The points she makes about power and privilege - I believe them all. ...'
- '...Each person's point of view is correct. Yet they end up destroying each other.'
- '...Carol's point of view is correct. Yet she is destroyed.'
- '...Each person's point of view is correct. Yet both emerge victorious.'
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which collection of essays branded PC 'the most important discussion in American education'
- Ole Bull's Legacy
- Debating PC: The controversy over political correctness on political correctness
- Racism and Sexism
3. Which university banned teacher-student relationships?
- The University of Virginia
- The University of Texas
- Goddard College
4. What was there a reaction against in universities in the early 90s?
- People reacted against more people being able to attend universities, fearing such a move would reduce the value of education
- The white, male, middle class elite deciding reading lists
- Reading lists being dictated by feminists and racial minorities
5. How many female undergraduates claimed to have been sexually harassed?