1. In enzymes, if the molecules are vibrating what bonds break first?
- Hydrogen and peptide bonds
- Hydrogen and ionic
- Disulfide and hydrogen
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. What enzymes catalses reactions inside the cell?
3. What enzyme catalyses the binding of carbon dioxide to a molecule in photosynthesis?
- Ribulose bisphosphate
4. What enzymes catalyse reactions outside the cell?
5. If a molecule or ions in a gas or liquid move around continually what type of energy do they have?
- Kinetic energy
- Activation energy
Similar Biology resources: