1. What enzyme catalyses the binding of carbon dioxide to a molecule in photosynthesis?
- Ribulose bisphosphate
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. What do moulds produce in order to digest bread?
- Extracellular proteins
- Intracellular proteins
3. What is the active site in the enzyme specifically shaped to?
- Specific to the products
- Specific to the substrate
- Specific to the lock and key
4. What is an enzymes overall structure?
5. What enzymes catalses reactions inside the cell?
Similar Biology resources: