1. If a molecule or ions in a gas or liquid move around continually what type of energy do they have?
- Kinetic energy
- Activation energy
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is soluble in water and acts as catalysts?
3. In enzymes, if the molecules are vibrating what bonds break first?
- Hydrogen and ionic
- Disulfide and hydrogen
- Hydrogen and peptide bonds
4. What is the active site in the enzyme specifically shaped to?
- Specific to the substrate
- Specific to the lock and key
- Specific to the products
5. What enzymes catalyse reactions outside the cell?