1. What happened after the roles were assigned?
- They separate
- Naive participant is shown the equipment
- Both men are shown the equipment then they separate into two rooms
- They sit in the same room to begin
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. When the experiment began, what happened?
- The teacher shocks the learner at each correct answer
- The teacher shocks the learner. The learner is quiet throughout
- The teacher shocks the learner at each wrong answer. The learner frequently complains of pain
- The researcher shocks the learner whilst the teacher reads the word list
3. What were the results?
- No participants went past 350v
- Every participant continued to at least 300v. 26 (65%) went all the way to 450v
- Every participant shocked all the way to 450v
- Only 2 participants went all the way to 450v
4. How were the participants selected?
- Volunteering via a newspaper advert
- Opportunity; Milgram selected whoever was near the lab
5. How were the roles (teacher and learner) given out?
- Through a draw
- Through a rigged draw which always assigned the naive participant role of teacher
- Through a rigged draw which always assigned the naive participant role of learner
- The researcher decided