1. What were the results?
- Only 2 participants went all the way to 450v
- Every participant shocked all the way to 450v
- Every participant continued to at least 300v. 26 (65%) went all the way to 450v
- No participants went past 350v
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What did Milgram conclude?
- We are socialised to disrespect authority figures
- We are socialised to recognise authority and to react with obedience
- We are socialised to disobey
- We are socialised to be neutral
3. When the experiment began, what happened?
- The researcher shocks the learner whilst the teacher reads the word list
- The teacher shocks the learner at each correct answer
- The teacher shocks the learner at each wrong answer. The learner frequently complains of pain
- The teacher shocks the learner. The learner is quiet throughout
4. Which of the following is correct?
- Many participants showed signs of stress during the study, such as sweating and trembling
- Many participants were psychologically damaged after the study
- Many participants dropped out of the study
- Many participants physically harmed the researcher
5. What was the sample for Milgram's study?
- 12 people
- 35 people
- 40 people
- 200 people