1. What did Milgram conclude?
- We are socialised to disrespect authority figures
- We are socialised to be neutral
- We are socialised to recognise authority and to react with obedience
- We are socialised to disobey
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What were the results?
- Every participant continued to at least 300v. 26 (65%) went all the way to 450v
- Only 2 participants went all the way to 450v
- Every participant shocked all the way to 450v
- No participants went past 350v
3. What is the aim of Milgram's study?
- To see if participants would shock someone at least once
- To see how obedient naive participants would be when ordered to shock someone
- To see if partcipants would shock the researcher
- To see if participants could figure out the experiment was a hoax
4. Which of the following is correct?
- Many participants were psychologically damaged after the study
- Many participants showed signs of stress during the study, such as sweating and trembling
- Many participants physically harmed the researcher
- Many participants dropped out of the study
5. What was the sample for Milgram's study?
- 12 people
- 40 people
- 200 people
- 35 people