1. How were the roles (teacher and learner) given out?
- Through a rigged draw which always assigned the naive participant role of teacher
- Through a rigged draw which always assigned the naive participant role of learner
- Through a draw
- The researcher decided
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What were the results?
- Every participant continued to at least 300v. 26 (65%) went all the way to 450v
- Every participant shocked all the way to 450v
- No participants went past 350v
- Only 2 participants went all the way to 450v
3. What was the sample for Milgram's study?
- 35 people
- 200 people
- 40 people
- 12 people
4. What did Milgram conclude?
- We are socialised to disrespect authority figures
- We are socialised to recognise authority and to react with obedience
- We are socialised to disobey
- We are socialised to be neutral
5. What is the aim of Milgram's study?
- To see if participants would shock someone at least once
- To see if participants could figure out the experiment was a hoax
- To see how obedient naive participants would be when ordered to shock someone
- To see if partcipants would shock the researcher