1. What was the sample for Milgram's study?
- 35 people
- 40 people
- 12 people
- 200 people
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. How were the roles (teacher and learner) given out?
- Through a draw
- The researcher decided
- Through a rigged draw which always assigned the naive participant role of teacher
- Through a rigged draw which always assigned the naive participant role of learner
3. Which of the following is correct?
- Many participants were psychologically damaged after the study
- Many participants dropped out of the study
- Many participants showed signs of stress during the study, such as sweating and trembling
- Many participants physically harmed the researcher
4. What happened after the roles were assigned?
- Both men are shown the equipment then they separate into two rooms
- They separate
- Naive participant is shown the equipment
- They sit in the same room to begin
5. How were the participants selected?
- Volunteering via a newspaper advert
- Opportunity; Milgram selected whoever was near the lab