1. What're the negative impacts of migration for Poland
- Ageing population and Loss of young skilled workers
- It helps their economy
- Youthful population and High dependency ratio
- Less pressure on resources
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. How many migrants got child benefits in the UK?
3. What's the unemployment rate in Poland?
4. What are the positive impacts of migration for Poland?
- Skilled workers are lost
- There isn't any positives for Poland
- Brain drain of young workers for Poland
- Money is sent home and there is less pressure on resources
5. What % of Polosh Migrants to the UK were aged 18-35?