1. What are the Negative impacts on Migration for the Uk
- There's too many workers
- Polish workers will do low paid jobs
- Drain on resources such as NHS and Education
- There's no negative impacts
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. How many migrants got child benefits in the UK?
3. What's a Positive Impact of migration for the UK
- There's more people to make friends with
- Migrants take low paid Jobs, help to cope with ageing population and are hard working
- They are nice people and so boost the economy
4. What are the positive impacts of migration for Poland?
- There isn't any positives for Poland
- Skilled workers are lost
- Money is sent home and there is less pressure on resources
- Brain drain of young workers for Poland
5. What % of Polosh Migrants to the UK were aged 18-35?