1. What did major retailers do?
- Close down
- Sell damaged products
- Helped provide essentials
- Re-build themselves so they could re-open
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. How many homes were left without electricity?
- 10 million
- 2 million
- 2.6 million
- 3 million
3. Why were so many buildings destroyed?
- Because it is a LEDC
- Because they weren't earthquake-proof
- Because earthquakes were rare
- Because they couldn't be bothered
4. Which company kept the phone networks running free of charge?
5. How long did it take for the railways to become generational again?
- 1 month
- 6 months
- 1 year
- 15 weeks