1. How many people died as a result of primary and secondary effects?
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. How many homes were left without electricity?
- 2 million
- 3 million
- 2.6 million
- 10 million
3. Which company kept the phone networks running free of charge?
4. What made it happen in terms of tectonics?
- North American plate subducting under the African plate (destructive plate margin)
- Movement along the Philippines, Pacific and Eurasian plate
- Philippines plate colliding with the African plate
5. What are some primary effects?
- Gas and water mains ruptured, roads collapsed
- People fled from the city
- Animals died