1. How many people died as a result of primary and secondary effects?
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are some primary effects?
- Animals died
- Gas and water mains ruptured, roads collapsed
- People fled from the city
3. When buildings were re-built, what was changed?
- They were built without windows
- They were built further apart
- They were built without roofs
4. How many homes were left without electricity?
- 2 million
- 10 million
- 3 million
- 2.6 million
5. True of False: Hospitals struggled to cope with the number of injured