1. What made it happen in terms of tectonics?
- Movement along the Philippines, Pacific and Eurasian plate
- Philippines plate colliding with the African plate
- North American plate subducting under the African plate (destructive plate margin)
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. How many homes were left without electricity?
- 10 million
- 2 million
- 2.6 million
- 3 million
3. How long did it take for the railways to become generational again?
- 1 year
- 15 weeks
- 1 month
- 6 months
4. True of False: Hospitals struggled to cope with the number of injured
5. What are some primary effects?
- Gas and water mains ruptured, roads collapsed
- People fled from the city
- Animals died