1. Why were so many buildings destroyed?
- Because it is a LEDC
- Because they couldn't be bothered
- Because they weren't earthquake-proof
- Because earthquakes were rare
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. How many people died as a result of primary and secondary effects?
3. 1 year on, what percentage of the port was operational?
4. When buildings were re-built, what was changed?
- They were built further apart
- They were built without roofs
- They were built without windows
5. How many homes were left without electricity?
- 10 million
- 3 million
- 2 million
- 2.6 million