1. When McCarthy had to expalin on TV, 1954, what happened?
- It was clear that he was telling lies
- People changed thier minds and started to like him again
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why was McCarthy supported by the Catholic Church?
- Communism will destroy the foundations of the church
- Communsim is godless.
- Communism is the devil's work
3. What did the Tydings comittee call him?
- "Incredibly clever and brave man"
- "Fraud and a hoax"
- "Liar and a cheat"
- "A man that every American should be"
4. What did Marx and Engles say about religion?
- Religion is the opinion of the masses
- Relgion is the blood on every scythe
- Religion is the creation of madmen
5. In 1954, how does McCarthy end his career?
- He claims there are communists in the army
- He claims the president is communist
- He changes his mind and supports communism