1. Why was McCarthy supported by the Catholic Church?
- Communsim is godless.
- Communism is the devil's work
- Communism will destroy the foundations of the church
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. What did the Tydings comittee call him?
- "Incredibly clever and brave man"
- "A man that every American should be"
- "Fraud and a hoax"
- "Liar and a cheat"
3. In 1954, how does McCarthy end his career?
- He claims there are communists in the army
- He claims the president is communist
- He changes his mind and supports communism
4. What did McCarthy became known as?
- Witch Finder General
- Witch Hunter
- The New Salem
5. What did McCarthy then go onto say when asked what the names were?
- He miscaluclated: 81 then 57 then a lot
- He miscaluclated: 90 then 57 then a lot
- He miscaluclated: 100 then 67 then a lot
- He miscaluclated: 81 then 24 then a lot