1. In 1954, how does McCarthy end his career?
- He changes his mind and supports communism
- He claims there are communists in the army
- He claims the president is communist
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. Jospeh McCarthy made a speech where and what year?
- Lousiana, 1949
- Virginia, 1950
- Tennessee, 1950
- Mississippi, 1949
3. What did the Tydings comittee call him?
- "A man that every American should be"
- "Fraud and a hoax"
- "Incredibly clever and brave man"
- "Liar and a cheat"
4. In 1953, what happens to communism in the world?
- Stalin dies
- Korean war ends and stalin dies of a brain hemmorage
- Korea is taken over by communism
5. Why was McCarthy supported by the Catholic Church?
- Communism will destroy the foundations of the church
- Communsim is godless.
- Communism is the devil's work