1. In 1953, what happens to communism in the world?
- Korean war ends and stalin dies of a brain hemmorage
- Korea is taken over by communism
- Stalin dies
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. What did McCarthy then go onto say when asked what the names were?
- He miscaluclated: 81 then 24 then a lot
- He miscaluclated: 90 then 57 then a lot
- He miscaluclated: 81 then 57 then a lot
- He miscaluclated: 100 then 67 then a lot
3. Jospeh McCarthy made a speech where and what year?
- Lousiana, 1949
- Mississippi, 1949
- Virginia, 1950
- Tennessee, 1950
4. In 1954, how does McCarthy end his career?
- He changes his mind and supports communism
- He claims there are communists in the army
- He claims the president is communist
5. What year did McCarthy become the most powerful man?