1. In 1953, what happens to communism in the world?
- Korean war ends and stalin dies of a brain hemmorage
- Korea is taken over by communism
- Stalin dies
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. In 1954, how does McCarthy end his career?
- He claims there are communists in the army
- He claims the president is communist
- He changes his mind and supports communism
3. What did the Tydings comittee call him?
- "Fraud and a hoax"
- "Liar and a cheat"
- "Incredibly clever and brave man"
- "A man that every American should be"
4. Jospeh McCarthy made a speech where and what year?
- Virginia, 1950
- Lousiana, 1949
- Mississippi, 1949
- Tennessee, 1950
5. What did McCarthy's speech say?
- He had a list of 150 communists in the state department
- He had a list of 502 communists in the state department
- He had a list of 205 communists in the state department
- He had a list of 400 communists in the state department