1. What does the hidden curriculum teach?
- Capitalist propoganda
- How to misbehave
- A set of values and habits that are not explicitly taught in lessons
- Secrets about the education system
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is cultural capital?
- How educated you are on other cultures
- The values, knowledge and skills of the ruling class
- The values, knowledge and skills of all the classes
- The ability to learn about other cultures
3. Who developed the theory of cultural capital?
- Karl Marx
4. Which sociologist(s) developed the idea of correspondence theory
- Bowles and Gintis
- Davis and Moore
5. What is rewarded at school?
- Aggressive thinking
- Passive and dependent thinking
- Critical thinking
- Unique and creative thinking