1. What is the most important factor in determining educational success?
- Hard work
- Parental background/class background
- Effort and motivation
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who developed the theory of cultural capital?
- Karl Marx
3. What is correspondence theory?
- Education doesn't correspond to the workplace
- Education mirrors the norms and values of society
- The education system mirrors the workplace
- Education corresponds to the meritocratic system
4. What does the hidden curriculum teach?
- Secrets about the education system
- Capitalist propoganda
- A set of values and habits that are not explicitly taught in lessons
- How to misbehave
5. Which sociologist(s) developed the idea of correspondence theory
- Bowles and Gintis
- Davis and Moore