1. Which sociologist(s) developed the idea of correspondence theory
- Bowles and Gintis
- Davis and Moore
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is rewarded at school?
- Unique and creative thinking
- Critical thinking
- Passive and dependent thinking
- Aggressive thinking
3. What is the most important factor in determining educational success?
- Parental background/class background
- Hard work
- Effort and motivation
4. What is habitus?
- Your housing arangements
- Your family life
- The cultural environment that each class inhabits
- The area in which a certain class lives
5. What is correspondence theory?
- The education system mirrors the workplace
- Education mirrors the norms and values of society
- Education corresponds to the meritocratic system
- Education doesn't correspond to the workplace