1. How many in the smashed condition in experiment 2 claimed they saw broken glass?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. For that term, what was the highest mph estimate?
3. What was concluded in this study?
- Terms used in leading questions can influence the replies
- Police purposely distort eye-witness testimonies
- People may remember crimes
4. Which term was not used in the leading question?
5. What theory is the basis of this research?
- Schema theory
- Context-dependent memory
- Complex occurrence
- Reconstructive memory