1. What happened after participants in experiment 1 watched the film clips?
- Completed a questionnaire
- Were asked the leading question
- Had a 5 minute interval
- Was told the broken glass question
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was concluded in this study?
- People may remember crimes
- Terms used in leading questions can influence the replies
- Police purposely distort eye-witness testimonies
3. For that term, what was the highest mph estimate?
4. What theory is the basis of this research?
- Schema theory
- Context-dependent memory
- Complex occurrence
- Reconstructive memory
5. How many participants were there in experiment 1?