1. What was concluded in this study?
- People may remember crimes
- Terms used in leading questions can influence the replies
- Police purposely distort eye-witness testimonies
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What theory is the basis of this research?
- Schema theory
- Reconstructive memory
- Context-dependent memory
- Complex occurrence
3. How many in the smashed condition in experiment 2 claimed they saw broken glass?
4. Which term produced the lowest speed estimate?
5. What happened after participants in experiment 1 watched the film clips?
- Had a 5 minute interval
- Completed a questionnaire
- Were asked the leading question
- Was told the broken glass question