1. What happened after participants in experiment 1 watched the film clips?
- Had a 5 minute interval
- Completed a questionnaire
- Were asked the leading question
- Was told the broken glass question
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was concluded in this study?
- Terms used in leading questions can influence the replies
- Police purposely distort eye-witness testimonies
- People may remember crimes
3. Which term was not used in the leading question?
4. How many in the smashed condition in experiment 2 claimed they saw broken glass?
5. For that term, what was the lowest mph estimate?