1. What fraction of a meter is a micrometer?
- One hundred thousandth
- One millionth
- One thousandth
- One thousand millionth
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the definition of magnification?
- The act of enlarging an image
- The amount that an image is enlarged
- The size of an image
- The degree to which an image is changed
3. What is the maximum magnification of a light microscope?
4. What is the correct calculation for actual size?
- Actual size = Magnification / Image size
- Actual size = Image size / Magnification
- Actual size = Image size x Magnification
- Actual size = Image size x Resolution
5. What is sectioning?
- Coating a section of the specimens structure
- Embedding specimens in wax
- Distorting a setion of the specimens struture
- Embedding specimens in a liquid