1. What fraction of a meter is a nanometer?
- One thousandth
- One millionth
- One thousand millionth
- One hundred thousandth
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is sectioning?
- Distorting a setion of the specimens struture
- Coating a section of the specimens structure
- Embedding specimens in wax
- Embedding specimens in a liquid
3. What is the maximum magnification of an eletcron microscope
4. Why do we stain specimens?
- They make the specimens look bigger
- Stains allow us to locate specimens
- Staining allows us to see different parts of the specimen
- They colour specimens making them look better for presentation
5. What is the definition of magnification?
- The amount that an image is enlarged
- The degree to which an image is changed
- The size of an image
- The act of enlarging an image