1. What is sectioning?
- Distorting a setion of the specimens struture
- Embedding specimens in wax
- Embedding specimens in a liquid
- Coating a section of the specimens structure
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why do we stain specimens?
- They make the specimens look bigger
- Stains allow us to locate specimens
- Staining allows us to see different parts of the specimen
- They colour specimens making them look better for presentation
3. What is the correct calculation for actual size?
- Actual size = Image size x Resolution
- Actual size = Image size x Magnification
- Actual size = Image size / Magnification
- Actual size = Magnification / Image size
4. What fraction of a meter is a nanometer?
- One thousand millionth
- One thousandth
- One millionth
- One hundred thousandth
5. What is the maximum magnification of a light microscope?