1. What is the correct calculation for actual size?
- Actual size = Image size / Magnification
- Actual size = Image size x Resolution
- Actual size = Image size x Magnification
- Actual size = Magnification / Image size
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why do we stain specimens?
- They colour specimens making them look better for presentation
- Staining allows us to see different parts of the specimen
- Stains allow us to locate specimens
- They make the specimens look bigger
3. What is the correct calculation for Magnification?
- Magnification = Image size x Actual size
- Magnification = Actual size / Image size
- Magnification = Image size / Actual size
- Magnification = Image size / Resolution
4. What is sectioning?
- Coating a section of the specimens structure
- Embedding specimens in wax
- Distorting a setion of the specimens struture
- Embedding specimens in a liquid
5. What is the definition of magnification?
- The amount that an image is enlarged
- The degree to which an image is changed
- The size of an image
- The act of enlarging an image