1. What is sectioning?
- Coating a section of the specimens structure
- Embedding specimens in a liquid
- Embedding specimens in wax
- Distorting a setion of the specimens struture
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the correct calculation for actual size?
- Actual size = Magnification / Image size
- Actual size = Image size x Resolution
- Actual size = Image size / Magnification
- Actual size = Image size x Magnification
3. What is the maximum magnification of a light microscope?
4. What is the correct calculation for Magnification?
- Magnification = Image size / Actual size
- Magnification = Actual size / Image size
- Magnification = Image size / Resolution
- Magnification = Image size x Actual size
5. What is the definition of magnification?
- The amount that an image is enlarged
- The size of an image
- The act of enlarging an image
- The degree to which an image is changed