1. Why do we stain specimens?
- They make the specimens look bigger
- Stains allow us to locate specimens
- Staining allows us to see different parts of the specimen
- They colour specimens making them look better for presentation
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the correct calculation for Magnification?
- Magnification = Actual size / Image size
- Magnification = Image size / Actual size
- Magnification = Image size x Actual size
- Magnification = Image size / Resolution
3. What is the maximum magnification of an eletcron microscope
4. What is the correct calculation for actual size?
- Actual size = Image size / Magnification
- Actual size = Image size x Magnification
- Actual size = Magnification / Image size
- Actual size = Image size x Resolution
5. What fraction of a meter is a micrometer?
- One thousand millionth
- One thousandth
- One millionth
- One hundred thousandth