1. What is the correct calculation for actual size?
- Actual size = Image size / Magnification
- Actual size = Image size x Magnification
- Actual size = Magnification / Image size
- Actual size = Image size x Resolution
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the maximum magnification of a light microscope?
3. What is the maximum magnification of an eletcron microscope
4. What fraction of a meter is a nanometer?
- One hundred thousandth
- One thousand millionth
- One millionth
- One thousandth
5. What is the definition of magnification?
- The act of enlarging an image
- The amount that an image is enlarged
- The size of an image
- The degree to which an image is changed