1. Why were trains easy targets for robberies?
- Weak doors and open plains
- Lack of CCTV cameras
- Weak guard protection
- They travelled slowly across the Plains
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why were bank robberies common?
- Men gained honour with their peers
- Men had no job after the war
- Claim-jumpers couldn't find gold
- People had no money to survive
3. How did vigilante committees generally inflict punishment?
- Shoot outs
4. Which gangster famously formed gangs to rob stagecoaches, trains and banks?
- Jesse James
- William Tilghman
- Billy the Kid
- Henry McCarty
5. How did the tension between homesteaders and cattlemen start before the Johnson Count War?
- The Northern Stock Growers Association was set up
- Homesteaders fenced off cattlemens land
- Ella Watson was found with rustled cattle
- Suspected cattle rustling