1. What famously did Belle Starr do?
- First woman to be charged with bank robberies
- First woman to be charged with horse theft
- First woman to be charged with cattle rustling
- First woman to be charged with murder
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why were bank robberies common?
- Claim-jumpers couldn't find gold
- Men gained honour with their peers
- Men had no job after the war
- People had no money to survive
3. What did railroad companies eventually attach to trains to stop robberies?
- Carriages full of guards
- Carriages full of dead bodies
- Carriages full of fake gold
- Empty carriages
4. What was claim-jumping?
- Taking land from homesteaders
- Jumping on other peoples horses
- Stealing gold mines for other miners
- Stealing houses
5. Which racial group was attacked most frequently?