1. Why were trains easy targets for robberies?
- They travelled slowly across the Plains
- Lack of CCTV cameras
- Weak doors and open plains
- Weak guard protection
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. What happened to thieves if they were caught stealing horses?
- Chases out of town
- Put in prison
3. What famously did Belle Starr do?
- First woman to be charged with horse theft
- First woman to be charged with bank robberies
- First woman to be charged with murder
- First woman to be charged with cattle rustling
4. What did railroad companies eventually attach to trains to stop robberies?
- Empty carriages
- Carriages full of dead bodies
- Carriages full of guards
- Carriages full of fake gold
5. How many men do historians predict were murdered a year?