1. What's an Allegory?
- A poem/picture that reveals a hidden meaning
- A poem/picture that reveals love
- A poem/picture that interprets one thing as another
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is meant by Farce?
- A genre of a comedic nature
- A genre of a comic nature through crude or slapstick humour
- A genre of a sad nature
3. What is Ambiguity?
- Something with more than one meaning, leaves room for questioning
- A person who create mystery
4. What is Blank Verse?
- Verse without rhyme
- Verse without rhythem
- Verse that uses no iambic pentameter
5. What is syntax?
- An ill phrased sentence
- The arrangement of words in a sentence or phrase
- A well phrased sentence
Similar English Literature resources: