1. What is Ambiguity?
- Something with more than one meaning, leaves room for questioning
- A person who create mystery
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is Caesura?
- A line without any pauses
- A pause in a line
- A pause in a line caused by punctuation
3. What is meant by free verse?
- A poem without regular rhyme or rhythem
- A poem written as a stream of consciousness
4. What is a hyperbole?
- The use of punctuation
- Exaggeration of a statement
- A type of alliteration
5. What is Alliteration?
- Repetition of a letter or sound within a sentence
- Repetition across a poem
- Repetition of a vowel
Similar English Literature resources: