1. What is syntax?
- An ill phrased sentence
- The arrangement of words in a sentence or phrase
- A well phrased sentence
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is Alliteration?
- Repetition of a letter or sound within a sentence
- Repetition across a poem
- Repetition of a vowel
3. What is meant by Satire?
- To take on a negative outlook
- The use of irony, exaggeration or ridicule to expose and criticise someone
- To look down upon another person
4. What's an Allegory?
- A poem/picture that reveals a hidden meaning
- A poem/picture that reveals love
- A poem/picture that interprets one thing as another
5. What are Conceits?
- Metaphors that express specific meanings
- Elaborate Metaphors
- A deeper meaning within a text
Similar English Literature resources: