1. What is Ambiguity?
- Something with more than one meaning, leaves room for questioning
- A person who create mystery
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are Conceits?
- Elaborate Metaphors
- A deeper meaning within a text
- Metaphors that express specific meanings
3. What is Elision?
- The removal of a vowel or syllable
- The removal of a vowel
- The addition of a comma to join two words
4. What is meant by Satire?
- The use of irony, exaggeration or ridicule to expose and criticise someone
- To look down upon another person
- To take on a negative outlook
5. What is Caesura?
- A pause in a line
- A pause in a line caused by punctuation
- A line without any pauses
Similar English Literature resources: