- Created by: MiaT212
- Created on: 13-06-18 18:12
1. What do modern Ketubahs now include?
- A promise of loving their partner till death do them part.
- Nothing, Jews believe that old traditions are what were written by the prophets.
- The promise that they will both make to each other.
- The signature lines
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why does the groom crush a glass under foot?
- To symbolise the bride and groom are now tied to each other in love and prosperity.
- To symbolise the ridding of bad spirits ( pun unintended )
- To symbolise the tough things to pass as well as the good things.
- To complete the ceremony
3. What does MAZEL TOV mean?
- HAppY DaYs
- Well done
4. What do the couple drink from?
- ApPleE jUiCe
- A blessed glass of wine
- A blessed fountain
- A blessed glass of holy water
5. What is the Ketubah
- A marriage document declaring their intentions of looking after their partner.
- A special Canopy symbolising the home they will share.
- A glass which is broken underfoot to symbolise tough things are to pass.
- A ring placed on the forefinger of the right hand.