1. What courts hear civil cases?
- High Court or Magistrates' Court
- Magistrates' Court or County Court
- County Court or High Court
- County Court or Crown Court
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the standard of proof needed in civil cases?
- Beyond all logic
- On the balance of probabilities
- Beyond reasonable doubt
- On the balance of justice
3. Who makes the decisions in civil cases?
- Judges, very rarely juries
- Judges and juries
- Lay Magistrates
4. Who starts a civil case?
- The State
- The defendant
- The individual whose rights have been affected
- The CPS
5. What is the legal name for the person starting a civil case?