- Created by: jamesrcameron
- Created on: 16-05-18 19:53
1. Under the _____, cases are judged with reference to three characteristics: tradition, precedent, and custom.
- civil law system
- common law system
- theocratic law system
- contract law system
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. which one of these is not considered to be a contributing factor to the process of globalization?
- increased trade barriers
- better communication
- improved technology
- growth of trading blocs
3. Identify the theory that supports the view that in some cases countries export for the reason that the world market can support only a limited number of firms.
- New trade theory
- Heckscher-Ohlin theory
- Smith's theory
- Ricardo's theory
4. Which of the following explains why economic integration has never been easy to achieve or sustain, despite the strong economic and political arguments in support?
- Linking neighboring economies and making them increasingly dependent on each other creates little incentives for political cooperation.
- While a nation as a whole may benefit significantly, certain groups may lose.
- Countries fear a reduction of their political weight in the world because of economic integration.
- No country has shown significant improvement because of economic integration.
5. The theory of comparative advantage provides strong rationale for supporting the idea of _____.
- governmental intervention in trade
- free trade
- business nationalism