1. Hormone response is proportional to the number of ... it binds to.
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the suprachiasmatic nucleus?
- The master clock, part of the hypothalamus
- The master clock, part of the pituitary gland
- The master clock, part of the cerebellum
- The master clock, part of the cerebrum
3. Which two parts of the brain link the nervous system to maintain homeostasis?
- The Hypothalamus and Cerebrum
- The Cerebellum and Cerebrum
- The Hypothalamus and Pituitary Gland
- The Cerebellum and Pituitary Gland
4. How do clock genes switch off transcription?
- Trigger negative feedback response
- Accumulate in suprachiasmatic nucleus neurones.
- Stop in light
- Cause the release of an inhibitor
5. What is an exogenous biological rhythm?
- Generated by the external environment, requires a pacemaker
- Generated by the internal environment, requires a pacemaker
- Generated by the external environment
- Generated by the internal environment