1. What is an endogenous biological rhythm?
- Generated internally and is self sustaining
- Generated externally and requires a pacemaker
- Generated internally and requires a pacemaker
- Generated externally and is self sustaining
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is an amine hormone?
- Synthesised from guanine and released into blood
- Synthesised from tyrosine and released into blood
- Synthesised from tyrosine and released into gut
- Synthesised from guanine and released into gut
3. Which of these is NOT a regulation method of hormone concentration?
- Negative feedback
4. Which of these is a circadian rhythm?
- All of the above
5. Ciralunadian is a ... rhythm, Circnnual is a ... rhythm
- Tidal, regular
- Monthly, regular
- Tidal, Yearly
- Monthly, Yearly