1. Hormone response is proportional to the number of ... it binds to.
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these is NOT a hormone receptor?
- All of these
- Nucleus receptor
- Membrane receptor
- Internal receptor
3. What is a trophic hormone?
- Has an indirect effect on a target organ
- Regulates secretion/production of another hormone in a gland
- Regulates secretion/production of itself
- Has a direct effect on a target organ
4. What is an amine hormone?
- Synthesised from guanine and released into blood
- Synthesised from guanine and released into gut
- Synthesised from tyrosine and released into blood
- Synthesised from tyrosine and released into gut
5. Which two parts of the brain link the nervous system to maintain homeostasis?
- The Hypothalamus and Cerebrum
- The Hypothalamus and Pituitary Gland
- The Cerebellum and Pituitary Gland
- The Cerebellum and Cerebrum