1. Which of these isn't true about the endocrine system?
- Respond by acting on other body systems
- Action on a close target
- Sense internal change
- Secretion into blood
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Hormone response is proportional to the number of ... it binds to.
3. Which two parts of the brain link the nervous system to maintain homeostasis?
- The Hypothalamus and Cerebrum
- The Cerebellum and Cerebrum
- The Hypothalamus and Pituitary Gland
- The Cerebellum and Pituitary Gland
4. How do clock genes switch off transcription?
- Cause the release of an inhibitor
- Accumulate in suprachiasmatic nucleus neurones.
- Trigger negative feedback response
- Stop in light
5. What is an exogenous biological rhythm?
- Generated by the external environment, requires a pacemaker
- Generated by the internal environment, requires a pacemaker
- Generated by the external environment
- Generated by the internal environment