1. Who supports the Trojans in battle?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who supports the Greeks in battle?
3. What happens to Menelaus when he is shot at?
- Athena swerves the arrow to hit Agamemnon.
- Athena only allows the arrow to wound him.
- Athena allows the arrow to kill him.
- Athena does not let the arrow touch him.
4. Which Greek men kill a number of minor Trojan characters?
- Achilles and Diomedes
- Ajax and Achilles
- Ajax and Odysseus
- Achilles and Odysseus
5. Who does Athena convince to shoot at Menelaus to restart the battle?