1. What happens to Menelaus when he is shot at?
- Athena swerves the arrow to hit Agamemnon.
- Athena does not let the arrow touch him.
- Athena only allows the arrow to wound him.
- Athena allows the arrow to kill him.
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who gathers and motivates their troops with stories of their brave ancestors?
3. Who supports the Trojans in battle?
4. Who supports the Greeks in battle?
5. Without divine intervention, what would have been the outcome of war?
- It would have ended because Menelaus defeated Paris and Helen would be returned to him.
- It would have continued because the war was no longer about Helen and was focused more on territory ownership.
- It would have continued because Helen would have refused to return to Menelaus, despite his victory against Paris.
- It would have ended because Agamemnon convinced Hector that Andromache could be handed over in place of Helen.