1. Without divine intervention, what would have been the outcome of war?
- It would have ended because Agamemnon convinced Hector that Andromache could be handed over in place of Helen.
- It would have ended because Menelaus defeated Paris and Helen would be returned to him.
- It would have continued because Helen would have refused to return to Menelaus, despite his victory against Paris.
- It would have continued because the war was no longer about Helen and was focused more on territory ownership.
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who supports the Greeks in battle?
3. Who supports the Trojans in battle?
4. What happens to Menelaus when he is shot at?
- Athena swerves the arrow to hit Agamemnon.
- Athena does not let the arrow touch him.
- Athena only allows the arrow to wound him.
- Athena allows the arrow to kill him.
5. Which Greek men kill a number of minor Trojan characters?
- Achilles and Diomedes
- Ajax and Achilles
- Ajax and Odysseus
- Achilles and Odysseus