1. Who is sent to restart the fighting?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which Greek men kill a number of minor Trojan characters?
- Ajax and Odysseus
- Achilles and Diomedes
- Ajax and Achilles
- Achilles and Odysseus
3. Who does Athena convince to shoot at Menelaus to restart the battle?
4. Without divine intervention, what would have been the outcome of war?
- It would have continued because the war was no longer about Helen and was focused more on territory ownership.
- It would have ended because Menelaus defeated Paris and Helen would be returned to him.
- It would have ended because Agamemnon convinced Hector that Andromache could be handed over in place of Helen.
- It would have continued because Helen would have refused to return to Menelaus, despite his victory against Paris.
5. Who supports the Greeks in battle?