1. Which Greek men kill a number of minor Trojan characters?
- Achilles and Diomedes
- Ajax and Odysseus
- Achilles and Odysseus
- Ajax and Achilles
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who is sent to restart the fighting?
3. Who argues that the war should end because Menelaus won the fight against Paris?
4. Without divine intervention, what would have been the outcome of war?
- It would have ended because Agamemnon convinced Hector that Andromache could be handed over in place of Helen.
- It would have continued because the war was no longer about Helen and was focused more on territory ownership.
- It would have ended because Menelaus defeated Paris and Helen would be returned to him.
- It would have continued because Helen would have refused to return to Menelaus, despite his victory against Paris.
5. Who supports the Greeks in battle?