1. What happens to Menelaus when he is shot at?
- Athena only allows the arrow to wound him.
- Athena allows the arrow to kill him.
- Athena swerves the arrow to hit Agamemnon.
- Athena does not let the arrow touch him.
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who argues that the war should end because Menelaus won the fight against Paris?
3. Who gathers and motivates their troops with stories of their brave ancestors?
4. Which Greek men kill a number of minor Trojan characters?
- Ajax and Odysseus
- Ajax and Achilles
- Achilles and Odysseus
- Achilles and Diomedes
5. Who supports the Greeks in battle?