1. Without divine intervention, what would have been the outcome of war?
- It would have ended because Agamemnon convinced Hector that Andromache could be handed over in place of Helen.
- It would have continued because the war was no longer about Helen and was focused more on territory ownership.
- It would have ended because Menelaus defeated Paris and Helen would be returned to him.
- It would have continued because Helen would have refused to return to Menelaus, despite his victory against Paris.
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which Greek men kill a number of minor Trojan characters?
- Achilles and Odysseus
- Achilles and Diomedes
- Ajax and Odysseus
- Ajax and Achilles
3. Who gathers and motivates their troops with stories of their brave ancestors?
4. Who supports the Greeks in battle?
5. Why does Hera want the war to continue?
- She supports both sides and can not choose a victor.
- She wants to prove to Zeus that Agamemnon and Ajax will die in battle.
- She supports the Greeks and wants to see Troy fall.
- She support the Trojans and wants to see Achilles defeated.