1. Who does Athena convince to shoot at Menelaus to restart the battle?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who supports the Greeks in battle?
3. Why does Hera want the war to continue?
- She supports both sides and can not choose a victor.
- She wants to prove to Zeus that Agamemnon and Ajax will die in battle.
- She supports the Greeks and wants to see Troy fall.
- She support the Trojans and wants to see Achilles defeated.
4. What happens to Menelaus when he is shot at?
- Athena does not let the arrow touch him.
- Athena only allows the arrow to wound him.
- Athena swerves the arrow to hit Agamemnon.
- Athena allows the arrow to kill him.
5. Who is sent to restart the fighting?