1. What happens to Menelaus when he is shot at?
- Athena does not let the arrow touch him.
- Athena only allows the arrow to wound him.
- Athena swerves the arrow to hit Agamemnon.
- Athena allows the arrow to kill him.
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who does Athena convince to shoot at Menelaus to restart the battle?
3. Who supports the Trojans in battle?
4. Who supports the Greeks in battle?
5. Why does Hera want the war to continue?
- She wants to prove to Zeus that Agamemnon and Ajax will die in battle.
- She support the Trojans and wants to see Achilles defeated.
- She supports the Greeks and wants to see Troy fall.
- She supports both sides and can not choose a victor.