1. Who saw choice as essential to identity?
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of the following is an informal social control?
- The amount of time that must be spent at work
- The amount of time that must be spent with your friends
- The amount of time that must be spent at school
3. Which of the following is an agent of primary socialisation?
- Mass Media
4. Who distinguishes the differences between passive and active identity?
5. Which of these is a formal social control?
- The age of sexual consent
- The cool way to dress
- The appropriate way to speak to your parent