1. Which term best describes a database?
- An organised list of data
- A programme where you can search for data
- An organised set of text
- An organised set of data
- A programme where you can type data in
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which word best describes a "Set of data associated with a single person or object"?
3. What word best describes "The Label next to a set of boxes containing similar data"?
- Data Type
- Key Field
- Field Name
- Field Key
4. A Primary key is .................... for each record.
- The same
5. A Flat-file database has only one table.