- Created by: soumayamelissa
- Created on: 26-04-18 12:32
1. How does a fast frame rate affect an animation?
- Stop/start motion
- It makes it blurry.
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does RIPA stand for?
- Regulation of Investigatory Powers Act
- Regulation of Investigation People Act
- Respiratory Investigation Protection Act
- Rule In Pakistan Act
3. What is the CMA?
- Unauthorised access with intent to commit crime.
- Using computer longer than necessary
- Using computer in another part of the world
- Access to all the data in the computer
4. What are bionic?
- Applying biological science to electronic systems.
- Applying biological science in school.
- Robotic brain
5. What is a Transcription error?
- Errors from transferring data from one place to another.
- Check something is of the correct type when entered
- Checks something is there
Similar ICT resources: