1. How does a fast frame rate affect an animation?
- Stop/start motion
- It makes it blurry.
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the CMA?
- Access to all the data in the computer
- Using computer longer than necessary
- Unauthorised access with intent to commit crime.
- Using computer in another part of the world
3. What are bionic?
- Robotic brain
- Applying biological science to electronic systems.
- Applying biological science in school.
4. What is a Transcription error?
- Checks something is there
- Errors from transferring data from one place to another.
- Check something is of the correct type when entered
5. Data Protection Act
- Data must be adequate, relevant and not excessive
- Data can be kept after subject's death
- Data can only stay in England
- Data can be given to anyone that asks for it
Similar ICT resources: