1. what are two strengths of the new constitution?
- It expanded and more equal.
- More chickens and it expanded
- president could make laws without going to the reichstag and better president.
- More equal and more strength.
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. who was the kapp putsch led by??
- Dr wolfgang kapp
- Dr suess
- Dr macfarlane
3. when was the sparticast league??
- 5th jan 1923
- 20th feb 1923
- 6th jan 1919
- 24th sep 1919
4. what are two effects of hyperinflation?
- pensioners found that there pensions became worthless and farmers were pleased when the price of food went up.
- most germans suffered and money became eatable.
- wouldn't know and wouldn't know.
- some people did benefit and hitler was opposed.
5. what are two weaknessess of the constitution?
- gave the president too much power and led to many extremist groups.
- more scrambled egg and led to many extremist groups.
- more people could vote and president had too much power.
- it made it weaker and more people could vote.