1. what are two strengths of the new constitution?
- More chickens and it expanded
- president could make laws without going to the reichstag and better president.
- It expanded and more equal.
- More equal and more strength.
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. why did the french occupy the rhur?
- because of bankruptcy.
- because they felt like it.
- because germany was no longer able to pay the allies.
- because hitler was being a pain.
3. what are two effects of hyperinflation?
- some people did benefit and hitler was opposed.
- pensioners found that there pensions became worthless and farmers were pleased when the price of food went up.
- wouldn't know and wouldn't know.
- most germans suffered and money became eatable.
4. write down three effects of the german revolution- of 1918.
- the new german state became known as the weimer republic, german military forces cut, NSDAP was banned.
- stab in the back theory, new government able to agree on an armistice, the new german state became known as the weimer republic.
- stab in the back theory, hyperinflation, new government took no longer to achieve.
- hitler becomes chancellor, new government able to agree on an armistice, hyperinflation.
5. what are two causes of hyperinflation?
- weimer government was short of money after first world war and german government was unable to make its first reparations payment.
- some germans did benefit and weimer government short of money.
- hitler got hyper and drunk to much beer.
- farmers were pleased when price of food went up and hitler used his trial to get national publicity.