1. why did the french occupy the rhur?
- because germany was no longer able to pay the allies.
- because hitler was being a pain.
- because of bankruptcy.
- because they felt like it.
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. who was the kapp putsch led by??
- Dr macfarlane
- Dr wolfgang kapp
- Dr suess
3. write down three effects of the german revolution- of 1918.
- hitler becomes chancellor, new government able to agree on an armistice, hyperinflation.
- stab in the back theory, hyperinflation, new government took no longer to achieve.
- stab in the back theory, new government able to agree on an armistice, the new german state became known as the weimer republic.
- the new german state became known as the weimer republic, german military forces cut, NSDAP was banned.
4. what are two effects of hyperinflation?
- most germans suffered and money became eatable.
- wouldn't know and wouldn't know.
- pensioners found that there pensions became worthless and farmers were pleased when the price of food went up.
- some people did benefit and hitler was opposed.
5. what are two weaknessess of the constitution?
- it made it weaker and more people could vote.
- more scrambled egg and led to many extremist groups.
- gave the president too much power and led to many extremist groups.
- more people could vote and president had too much power.