1. what are two causes of hyperinflation?
- weimer government was short of money after first world war and german government was unable to make its first reparations payment.
- some germans did benefit and weimer government short of money.
- hitler got hyper and drunk to much beer.
- farmers were pleased when price of food went up and hitler used his trial to get national publicity.
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. when was the sparticast league??
- 6th jan 1919
- 24th sep 1919
- 5th jan 1923
- 20th feb 1923
3. what are two strengths of the new constitution?
- More chickens and it expanded
- president could make laws without going to the reichstag and better president.
- It expanded and more equal.
- More equal and more strength.
4. who was the kapp putsch led by??
- Dr macfarlane
- Dr wolfgang kapp
- Dr suess
5. write down three effects of the german revolution- of 1918.
- hitler becomes chancellor, new government able to agree on an armistice, hyperinflation.
- stab in the back theory, hyperinflation, new government took no longer to achieve.
- stab in the back theory, new government able to agree on an armistice, the new german state became known as the weimer republic.
- the new german state became known as the weimer republic, german military forces cut, NSDAP was banned.