1. why did the french occupy the rhur?
- because of bankruptcy.
- because germany was no longer able to pay the allies.
- because hitler was being a pain.
- because they felt like it.
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. what are two causes of hyperinflation?
- weimer government was short of money after first world war and german government was unable to make its first reparations payment.
- some germans did benefit and weimer government short of money.
- hitler got hyper and drunk to much beer.
- farmers were pleased when price of food went up and hitler used his trial to get national publicity.
3. when was the sparticast league??
- 20th feb 1923
- 6th jan 1919
- 5th jan 1923
- 24th sep 1919
4. what are two strengths of the new constitution?
- It expanded and more equal.
- president could make laws without going to the reichstag and better president.
- More equal and more strength.
- More chickens and it expanded
5. what are two effects of hyperinflation?
- some people did benefit and hitler was opposed.
- pensioners found that there pensions became worthless and farmers were pleased when the price of food went up.
- wouldn't know and wouldn't know.
- most germans suffered and money became eatable.