1. what are two causes of hyperinflation?
- weimer government was short of money after first world war and german government was unable to make its first reparations payment.
- farmers were pleased when price of food went up and hitler used his trial to get national publicity.
- some germans did benefit and weimer government short of money.
- hitler got hyper and drunk to much beer.
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. who was the kapp putsch led by??
- Dr wolfgang kapp
- Dr suess
- Dr macfarlane
3. when was the sparticast league??
- 6th jan 1919
- 20th feb 1923
- 24th sep 1919
- 5th jan 1923
4. what are two effects of hyperinflation?
- most germans suffered and money became eatable.
- pensioners found that there pensions became worthless and farmers were pleased when the price of food went up.
- some people did benefit and hitler was opposed.
- wouldn't know and wouldn't know.
5. what are two weaknessess of the constitution?
- it made it weaker and more people could vote.
- gave the president too much power and led to many extremist groups.
- more people could vote and president had too much power.
- more scrambled egg and led to many extremist groups.