1. what are two effects of hyperinflation?
- most germans suffered and money became eatable.
- wouldn't know and wouldn't know.
- pensioners found that there pensions became worthless and farmers were pleased when the price of food went up.
- some people did benefit and hitler was opposed.
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. when was the sparticast league??
- 6th jan 1919
- 24th sep 1919
- 5th jan 1923
- 20th feb 1923
3. what are two causes of hyperinflation?
- hitler got hyper and drunk to much beer.
- weimer government was short of money after first world war and german government was unable to make its first reparations payment.
- some germans did benefit and weimer government short of money.
- farmers were pleased when price of food went up and hitler used his trial to get national publicity.
4. what are two weaknessess of the constitution?
- more scrambled egg and led to many extremist groups.
- more people could vote and president had too much power.
- gave the president too much power and led to many extremist groups.
- it made it weaker and more people could vote.
5. write down three effects of the german revolution- of 1918.
- the new german state became known as the weimer republic, german military forces cut, NSDAP was banned.
- stab in the back theory, new government able to agree on an armistice, the new german state became known as the weimer republic.
- stab in the back theory, hyperinflation, new government took no longer to achieve.
- hitler becomes chancellor, new government able to agree on an armistice, hyperinflation.