1. What does Chamberlain persuade the Czech Gov to give Hitler?
- The German speaking areas of the Sudetenland along Germany's border
- Areas of the Sudetenland where over 50% of the population speak German
- All of the Sudetenland
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. When was the Nazi Soviet pact signed?
- 7th September 1939
- 23rd August 1939
- 1st September 1939
- 28th August 1939
3. When did the German army line the Czech border (but met resistance from the Czech army?
- April 1938
- August 1938
- Sep 1938
- June 1938
4. When did the Czech Nazis revolt? (and were crushed by the Czech Government)
- 12th Sep 1938
- 22nd Sep 1938
- 30th Sep 1938
- 5th October 1938
5. When, where and who meet to discuss the fate of the Sudetenland?
- 29th Sep , Germany, Britain, France and Italy , in Munich
- 30th Sep, Germany, Britain, Czechoslovakia and France, in Paris
- 28th Sep, Britain, France, Czechoslovakia and Poland, in Warsaw