1. What is agreed at the Munich meeting?
- Germany will have areas of the Sudetenland and Czech where over 50% speak German
- Germany will have all of the Sudetenland
- Germany will have 2/3 of the Sudetenland (the areas where of 50% speak German)
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. How many Nazi opponents did the German army arrest when they entered Austria?
3. When and where was the world rearmament conference (which Hitler stormed out of)
- 1934, Warsaw
- 1933, Geneva
- 1933, Vienna
- 1934, Prague
4. When did the German army line the Czech border (but met resistance from the Czech army?
- April 1938
- August 1938
- Sep 1938
- June 1938
5. When did Germany invade Czechoslovakia?
- 15th March 1939
- 16th March 1939
- 3rd March 1939
- 20th March 1939