- Created by: claud
- Created on: 29-05-14 18:08
1. Which phase is the diastole?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. HR X SV calculates...
- stroke volume
- cardiac output
- heart rate
3. What is atherosclerosis?
- Changes in the lining of arteries when fat and cholesterol accumulate
- Vasodilation and vasoconstriction of arteries
- Blockage of arteries
4. What is arteriosclerosis?
- loss of elasticity, thickening and hardening of arteries leading to vasodilation and vasoconstriction
- accumulation of fat and cholesterol causing changes in lining of arteries
5. Heart rate is 220 - your age