1. What does 'malnourished' mean?
- That you don't have a balanced diet
- All of these
- You don't eat enough food
- You don't exercise
1 of 5
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why do some people put on more weight than others?
- The food they eat has more fat in it
- They do less exercise
- They have different metabolic rates
- More money to buy more food
3. What is the metabolic rate?
- How much exercise you can do
- The amount of energy you burn
- The rate of chemical reactions in your cells
- The amount of food you need
4. What do you need to be healthy?
- All of these!
- A balanced diet
- Lots of exercise
- The right amount of vitamins and minerals
5. Why do you need more energy at 18 than at 80?
- 18 year olds eat more in general.
- You can't eat as much at 80
- You need more energy to grow at 18.
- You have more money for food at 18