1. Who were the participants in Ford and Widiger's study?
- Health practitioners
- Patients with histrionic personality disorder
- Depressed patients
- Patients with anti social personality disorder
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is systematic desensitisation?
- A behavioural method of classical conditioning
- A behavioural method using SIT
- A cognitive method to challenge illogical thought
- A biological method using drugs
3. What is a diagnostic manual when diagnosing dysfunctional behaviour?
- Depression inventory
- Life events scale
- DSM IV
- Rosenhan and Seligmen
4. What is meant by 'concordance rates'?
- The likelihood of two thing happening together
- Behaviours in people with schizophrenia
- How many people have schizophrenia
- Likelihood of getting schizophrenia
5. What did Watson and Raynor condition?
- Phobia of rats
- Phobia of loud noises
- Phobia of steel bars
- Phobia of small rooms