1. What is meant by 'concordance rates'?
- Likelihood of getting schizophrenia
- The likelihood of two thing happening together
- How many people have schizophrenia
- Behaviours in people with schizophrenia
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is systematic desensitisation?
- A biological method using drugs
- A behavioural method of classical conditioning
- A cognitive method to challenge illogical thought
- A behavioural method using SIT
3. What is a diagnostic manual when diagnosing dysfunctional behaviour?
- Rosenhan and Seligmen
- Depression inventory
- DSM IV
- Life events scale
4. Which one ISN'T a definition according to Rosenhan and Seligmen?
- Obsession with social norms
- Deviation from ideal mental health
- Failure to function adequately
- Statistical infrequency
5. Who were the participants in Ford and Widiger's study?
- Patients with anti social personality disorder
- Patients with histrionic personality disorder
- Health practitioners
- Depressed patients