1. What approach does Beck adopt?
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which one ISN'T a definition according to Rosenhan and Seligmen?
- Obsession with social norms
- Statistical infrequency
- Deviation from ideal mental health
- Failure to function adequately
3. Which dysfunctional behaviour were Beck's patients associated with?
- Histrionic personality disorder
- Panic attacks
4. Who were the participants in Ford and Widiger's study?
- Patients with anti social personality disorder
- Patients with histrionic personality disorder
- Health practitioners
- Depressed patients
5. What is meant by 'concordance rates'?
- Likelihood of getting schizophrenia
- The likelihood of two thing happening together
- How many people have schizophrenia
- Behaviours in people with schizophrenia