1. What did Watson and Raynor condition?
- Phobia of small rooms
- Phobia of loud noises
- Phobia of rats
- Phobia of steel bars
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is a diagnostic manual when diagnosing dysfunctional behaviour?
- Rosenhan and Seligmen
- DSM IV
- Life events scale
- Depression inventory
3. What is systematic desensitisation?
- A behavioural method of classical conditioning
- A cognitive method to challenge illogical thought
- A biological method using drugs
- A behavioural method using SIT
4. Which one ISN'T a definition according to Rosenhan and Seligmen?
- Statistical infrequency
- Deviation from ideal mental health
- Obsession with social norms
- Failure to function adequately
5. Which method did Karp and Frank use?
- Field experiment
- Lab experiment