1. What is a diagnostic manual when diagnosing dysfunctional behaviour?
- DSM IV
- Depression inventory
- Life events scale
- Rosenhan and Seligmen
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What approach does Beck adopt?
3. Which one ISN'T a definition according to Rosenhan and Seligmen?
- Failure to function adequately
- Statistical infrequency
- Obsession with social norms
- Deviation from ideal mental health
4. Which dysfunctional behaviour were Beck's patients associated with?
- Histrionic personality disorder
- Panic attacks
5. Which method did Karp and Frank use?
- Field experiment
- Lab experiment