1. What is systematic desensitisation?
- A behavioural method of classical conditioning
- A behavioural method using SIT
- A cognitive method to challenge illogical thought
- A biological method using drugs
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which one ISN'T a definition according to Rosenhan and Seligmen?
- Statistical infrequency
- Obsession with social norms
- Failure to function adequately
- Deviation from ideal mental health
3. What did Watson and Raynor condition?
- Phobia of loud noises
- Phobia of steel bars
- Phobia of rats
- Phobia of small rooms
4. Which dysfunctional behaviour were Beck's patients associated with?
- Histrionic personality disorder
- Panic attacks
5. Which method did Karp and Frank use?
- Field experiment
- Lab experiment