1. Who were the participants in Ford and Widiger's study?
- Depressed patients
- Health practitioners
- Patients with histrionic personality disorder
- Patients with anti social personality disorder
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is systematic desensitisation?
- A biological method using drugs
- A behavioural method of classical conditioning
- A cognitive method to challenge illogical thought
- A behavioural method using SIT
3. What did Watson and Raynor condition?
- Phobia of rats
- Phobia of loud noises
- Phobia of steel bars
- Phobia of small rooms
4. Which method did Karp and Frank use?
- Field experiment
- Lab experiment
5. What approach does Beck adopt?