1. What did Watson and Raynor condition?
- Phobia of small rooms
- Phobia of rats
- Phobia of steel bars
- Phobia of loud noises
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which method did Karp and Frank use?
- Field experiment
- Lab experiment
3. Who were the participants in Ford and Widiger's study?
- Patients with anti social personality disorder
- Health practitioners
- Depressed patients
- Patients with histrionic personality disorder
4. Which dysfunctional behaviour were Beck's patients associated with?
- Histrionic personality disorder
- Panic attacks
5. What is systematic desensitisation?
- A behavioural method using SIT
- A cognitive method to challenge illogical thought
- A behavioural method of classical conditioning
- A biological method using drugs