1. What is meant by 'concordance rates'?
- Likelihood of getting schizophrenia
- The likelihood of two thing happening together
- How many people have schizophrenia
- Behaviours in people with schizophrenia
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What approach does Beck adopt?
3. Who were the participants in Ford and Widiger's study?
- Health practitioners
- Patients with histrionic personality disorder
- Depressed patients
- Patients with anti social personality disorder
4. Which method did Karp and Frank use?
- Lab experiment
- Field experiment
5. Which dysfunctional behaviour were Beck's patients associated with?
- Panic attacks
- Histrionic personality disorder