1. Which dysfunctional behaviour were Beck's patients associated with?
- Histrionic personality disorder
- Panic attacks
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What approach does Beck adopt?
3. Which one ISN'T a definition according to Rosenhan and Seligmen?
- Failure to function adequately
- Statistical infrequency
- Obsession with social norms
- Deviation from ideal mental health
4. What is meant by 'concordance rates'?
- Likelihood of getting schizophrenia
- The likelihood of two thing happening together
- How many people have schizophrenia
- Behaviours in people with schizophrenia
5. Who were the participants in Ford and Widiger's study?
- Health practitioners
- Patients with histrionic personality disorder
- Depressed patients
- Patients with anti social personality disorder