1. Which dysfunctional behaviour were Beck's patients associated with?
- Histrionic personality disorder
- Panic attacks
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is a diagnostic manual when diagnosing dysfunctional behaviour?
- Depression inventory
- DSM IV
- Rosenhan and Seligmen
- Life events scale
3. What is systematic desensitisation?
- A biological method using drugs
- A behavioural method using SIT
- A behavioural method of classical conditioning
- A cognitive method to challenge illogical thought
4. Which one ISN'T a definition according to Rosenhan and Seligmen?
- Failure to function adequately
- Statistical infrequency
- Obsession with social norms
- Deviation from ideal mental health
5. What is meant by 'concordance rates'?
- The likelihood of two thing happening together
- How many people have schizophrenia
- Likelihood of getting schizophrenia
- Behaviours in people with schizophrenia