1. what is plant growth due to?
- cell elongation,cell division and cell differentiation
- cell growth, cell division and cell exponentiation.
- cell divison, cell elongetation and cell growth
- cell explanation, cell osmosis and cell groth
1 of 5
Other questions in this quiz
2. why is cell differentiation lost at early stage?
- when you stop growing cells divide less to produce division mass
- when you stop growing cells divide more to repair old cells
- when you stop growing cells divide more to produce growth cells
3. what is wet mass
- mass including all water in flow of blood
- mass including all water in body
- mass inculding water in cells
4. what is growth?
- increase in cell differentiation and cell elognation
- increase in height and cell division
- increase in size or mass
- increase in dry mass and wet mass
5. What is dry mass?
- mass with no water in body
- mass inlcuding oxyge,energy and gluscoe that is produced