1. What's the point IN the Earth called where the Earthquake starts?
- Hot Spots
- Epic Centre
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. Name the type of plate margin where two plates are moving sideways against each other
3. Describes the Earths internal structure from inside to out
- Solid Iron Core, Semi-molten rock mantle, 200km crust
- Crust, Semi-molten rock mantle, Solid Iron Core
- Solid Iron Core, Semi-molten rock mantle, 20km Crust
- Solid Iron Core, 20km Crust, Semi-molten rock
4. Selecte the one way that humans DON'T use fold mountain areas
- Hydro-Electric Power
5. At which plate margin are ocean trenches formed?