1. Name the type of plate margin where two plates are moving towards each other
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. Describes the Earths internal structure from inside to out
- Solid Iron Core, Semi-molten rock mantle, 20km Crust
- Solid Iron Core, Semi-molten rock mantle, 200km crust
- Crust, Semi-molten rock mantle, Solid Iron Core
- Solid Iron Core, 20km Crust, Semi-molten rock
3. Selecte the one way that humans DON'T use fold mountain areas
- Hydro-Electric Power
4. What's the point IN the Earth called where the Earthquake starts?
- Hot Spots
- Epic Centre
5. What type of volcano is made up of layers of ash and lava?