1. What type of volcano is formed when the lava is runny?
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. Selecte the one way that humans DON'T use fold mountain areas
- Hydro-Electric Power
3. Describes the Earths internal structure from inside to out
- Solid Iron Core, Semi-molten rock mantle, 200km crust
- Crust, Semi-molten rock mantle, Solid Iron Core
- Solid Iron Core, Semi-molten rock mantle, 20km Crust
- Solid Iron Core, 20km Crust, Semi-molten rock
4. What causes an Earthquake?
- Tension in Destructive plates
- Tension in Constructive plates
- Tension in all three plates
- Tension in Conservative plates
5. Name the type of plate margin where two plates are moving sideways against each other