1. What type of volcano is formed when the lava is runny?
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. At which plate margin are ocean trenches formed?
3. Describes the Earths internal structure from inside to out
- Solid Iron Core, Semi-molten rock mantle, 200km crust
- Solid Iron Core, Semi-molten rock mantle, 20km Crust
- Solid Iron Core, 20km Crust, Semi-molten rock
- Crust, Semi-molten rock mantle, Solid Iron Core
4. What type of volcano is made up of layers of ash and lava?
5. What causes a tsunami?
- Reflection of a large amount of water
- Disturbance of a large amount of water
- Displacement of a large amount of water
- Refraction of a large amount of water