1. How many cells are produced after Meiosis I?
- 4 haploid cells
- 2 diploid cells
- 2 haploid cells
- 4 diploid cells
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. In which stage of Meoisis do the spindles contract and chromatids are pulled to the poles?
- Interphase I
- Anaphase II
- Prophase I
- Prophase II
3. Which bases are classed as purines?
- Cytosine and Thymine
- Adenine and Thymine
- Adenine and Guanine
- Thymine and Guanine
4. Which enzyme breaks the hydrogen bonds during replication?
- DNA ligase
- DNA Helicase
- DNA Polymerase
- RNA polymerase
5. What is semi conservative replication?
- Where each DNA molecule produced contains one original parent strand and one new strand
- Where each DNA molecule contains two identical strands
- Where each DNA molecule produced is the same as the parent molecule
- Where each DNA molecule produced consists of new molecules