1. What can limestone be used to make?
- Calcium oxide and concrete
- Cement and calcium oxide
- Calcium oxide
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What happens to limewater when it reacts with carbon dioxide?
- It turns cloudy
- It goes red
- It does nothing
- It makes a solid
3. How is concrete made?
- By adding aggregate to cement, sand and water
- By adding mortar to sand
- By adding water to aggregate
- By adding mortar to cement and water
4. What do metal carbonates decompose into when heated?
- Carbon dioxide, water & salt
- Metal oxide & Carbon dioxide
- Carbon dioxide & water
- Calcium oxide & Carbon dioxide
5. Why does limestone get damaged by acid rain?
- The calcium carbonate reacts with the acid
- The calcium carbonate gets weakened by the water
- The limestone gets neutralised by the water