1. How is concrete made?
- By adding aggregate to cement, sand and water
- By adding mortar to sand
- By adding water to aggregate
- By adding mortar to cement and water
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the chemical symbol for calcium carbonate?
3. What are the products when zinc carbonate is heated strongly?
- Zinc oxide & carbon dioxide
- Calcium oxide & carbon dioxide
- Water & Zinc chloride
- Zinc oxide, water, salt & carbon dioxide
4. What happens to limewater when it reacts with carbon dioxide?
- It goes red
- It does nothing
- It turns cloudy
- It makes a solid
5. Is calcium hydroxide and acid, alkali, or none of the following?
- None of the following