1. What are the products when zinc carbonate is heated strongly?
- Zinc oxide, water, salt & carbon dioxide
- Calcium oxide & carbon dioxide
- Zinc oxide & carbon dioxide
- Water & Zinc chloride
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. All metals react in _______ _____ when heated or reacted with acids..
- Similar ways
- Different ways
- Exact same ways
3. What can limestone be used to make?
- Cement and calcium oxide
- Calcium oxide and concrete
- Calcium oxide
4. What happens to calcium carbonate when it is strongly heated?
- It stays the same
- It decomposes
- It neutralises
5. Why does limestone get damaged by acid rain?
- The limestone gets neutralised by the water
- The calcium carbonate reacts with the acid
- The calcium carbonate gets weakened by the water