1. What is added to calcium oxide to make calcium hydroxide?
- Carbon dioxide
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What can limestone be used as? (On it's own)
- To hold bricks together
- A building material
- Calcium carbinate
3. How is concrete made?
- By adding mortar to sand
- By adding water to aggregate
- By adding aggregate to cement, sand and water
- By adding mortar to cement and water
4. What is the chemical symbol for calcium oxide?
5. How is mortar made?
- Aggregate is mixed with water
- Water is mixed with sand
- Cement is mixed with sand and water
- Cement is mixed with sand, aggregate and water