1. What is the chemical symbol for calcium oxide?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Is calcium hydroxide and acid, alkali, or none of the following?
- None of the following
3. What three things are mixed with cement to make concrete?
- Aggregate, water, glue
- Sand, aggregate and water
- Sand, water, and pebbles
4. What are the two compounds which are made from the heating of calcium carbonate?
- Calcium & Water
- Calcium oxide & Carbon dioxide
- Calcium hydroxide & Carbon dioxide
- Calcium oxide & water
5. What is the chemical symbol for calcium carbonate?