1. Why is calcium hydroxide an alkali?
- So it can be used to neutralise acids
- So it can be used in buildings
- So it can be made into cement that wont erode
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. All metals react in _______ _____ when heated or reacted with acids..
- Similar ways
- Different ways
- Exact same ways
3. Is calcium hydroxide and acid, alkali, or none of the following?
- None of the following
4. What solution do farmers use to neutralise their soils?
- Calcium hydroxide
- Calcium carbonate
5. What do metal carbonates decompose into when heated?
- Carbon dioxide & water
- Metal oxide & Carbon dioxide
- Calcium oxide & Carbon dioxide
- Carbon dioxide, water & salt