1. All metals react in _______ _____ when heated or reacted with acids..
- Similar ways
- Different ways
- Exact same ways
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. How is concrete made?
- By adding mortar to cement and water
- By adding aggregate to cement, sand and water
- By adding water to aggregate
- By adding mortar to sand
3. What two metal carbonates can a bunsen burner not decompose due to it not being hot enough?
- Lithium & Sodium
- Sodium & Calcium
- Potassium & Sodium
- Calcium & Potassium
4. What is another name for calcium hydroxide solution?
- A solution
5. What are the products when zinc carbonate is heated strongly?
- Water & Zinc chloride
- Zinc oxide & carbon dioxide
- Calcium oxide & carbon dioxide
- Zinc oxide, water, salt & carbon dioxide