1. Who favoured the 1905 October Manifesto?
- Conservative liberals, Octoberists, Kadets
- The Black Hundreds
- The Police and Okhrana
- The Socialist Revolutionaries
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which best describes the New Economic policy introduced in 1920?
- There was forced labour supression of trade unions
- the nep men introduced free trade
- Lenin overturned War Communism and introduced a mixed economy
- Stalin abolished it in 1928 as part of the Great Turn
3. Why did household size in central Russia decline from 9.5 to 6.8 in numbers between 1861-4?
- peasants believed in sacred link between labour and land
- Average life expectancy was only until aged 35 years
- Industrialisation and improved education
- Peasants did not own allottments because of restricted mobility until 1906
4. Which was not a sign of Bolshevism in retreat
- 1921 Kronstadt Rebellion
- 10th Party Congress introduction of ban on factions
- 1921 strikes in Moscow
- The Tambov Revolt 1920-1
5. Lenin's second purge of 1918 reduced party membership by how much?