1. Who attempted to assinate Lenin in Sept 1918?
- Fanny Kaplan
- The Okhrana
- Trotsky and Stalin
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. The Smolny autocrats in 1917 did not permit which of the following:
- Politcal Elections
- The Declaration of the Rights of Nations
- The abolition of the Constituent Assembly
- The formation of the Cheka
3. After Lenin had his stroke in May 1922 which triumvarate ruled Russia?
- Stalin, Trotsky, Kamenev
- Trotsky, Zinoviev and Kamenev
- Stalin, Kamenev and Zinoviev
- Stalin, Zinoviev and Trotsky
4. What was the first effort of War communism which began in 1918?
- Stalin's aim to abolish all private trade
- Lenin's order of death to kulaks via food brigades
- Grain monopoly
- Industry came under State control in Decree of Sovnarkom
5. Which best describes the New Economic policy introduced in 1920?
- There was forced labour supression of trade unions
- Lenin overturned War Communism and introduced a mixed economy
- Stalin abolished it in 1928 as part of the Great Turn
- the nep men introduced free trade