1. Which was not a sign of Bolshevism in retreat
- 1921 strikes in Moscow
- 10th Party Congress introduction of ban on factions
- The Tambov Revolt 1920-1
- 1921 Kronstadt Rebellion
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who favoured the 1905 October Manifesto?
- The Socialist Revolutionaries
- Conservative liberals, Octoberists, Kadets
- The Police and Okhrana
- The Black Hundreds
3. 25% of Russian industry was in the hands of foreign owners in1890 and by 1914 this had increased to 40%
4. Which of the following changes were not encompassed in the Russian Great Reforms?
- 1865 new laws on censorship
- 1864 Peasants were removed from Customary Law
- 1864 Zemstvos elected assemblies of local government dominated by gentry
- 1863 Universites and primary schools reformed
5. Which answer best explains why the army turned into a revolutionary mob in 1917?
- Commanders were appointed on account of loyalty to the courts.
- Commanders had better food and conditions in the trenches than the officer class.
- Moral discipline weakened as conditions at front worsened.
- There was a lack of clear command structure in the army.
Similar History resources: