1. Between Jan and Oct 1906 how many times was the army used to put down peasant uprisings?
- Less than 500
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who favoured the 1905 October Manifesto?
- The Socialist Revolutionaries
- Conservative liberals, Octoberists, Kadets
- The Police and Okhrana
- The Black Hundreds
3. Which of the following should not be included in the lessons Lenin learned after the 1905 revolution?
- Armed forces proved to be loyal
- The political freedoms introduced in 1905 such as newspapers and growth of public institutions
- Fatal split between liberals and democrats
- Oppositions movements separated (workers, peasants armed forces)
4. When did Lenin declare the 'policy of looting the looters'?
- Jun 1918
- Nov 1917
- Jan 1918
- March 1918
5. Who attempted to assinate Lenin in Sept 1918?
- Fanny Kaplan
- The Okhrana
- Trotsky and Stalin
Similar History resources: