1. When did Lenin declare the 'policy of looting the looters'?
- March 1918
- Jun 1918
- Jan 1918
- Nov 1917
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was the first effort of War communism which began in 1918?
- Stalin's aim to abolish all private trade
- Grain monopoly
- Industry came under State control in Decree of Sovnarkom
- Lenin's order of death to kulaks via food brigades
3. What were the May Laws?
- Laws ensuring that the Tsar was thought of as a God on earth by the peasants
- Laws enshringing rights of monarchy
- Laws passed by Pobedonostsev imposing Jewish Pale 1882
- Laws passed by Dumas after 1906
4. Who attempted to assinate Lenin in Sept 1918?
- Fanny Kaplan
- Trotsky and Stalin
- The Okhrana
5. Lenin's second purge of 1918 reduced party membership by how much?
Similar History resources: