1. What was the first effort of War communism which began in 1918?
- Industry came under State control in Decree of Sovnarkom
- Stalin's aim to abolish all private trade
- Grain monopoly
- Lenin's order of death to kulaks via food brigades
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Lenin's second purge of 1918 reduced party membership by how much?
3. Who favoured the 1905 October Manifesto?
- The Black Hundreds
- The Police and Okhrana
- Conservative liberals, Octoberists, Kadets
- The Socialist Revolutionaries
4. What caused the disagreement at 2nd Party Congress in London (had to move from Brussels due to police harassment) in 1903?
- The meaning of the words Bolshevik (majority) and Menshevik (minority)
- Lenin and Martov disagreed on the article of the statute about party membership
- There was no real Menshevik Leader
- The fact that Lenin began to write the Socialist newspaper called the Spark
5. When did Lenin declare the 'policy of looting the looters'?
- Jan 1918
- Nov 1917
- March 1918
- Jun 1918
Similar History resources: