1. What properties does aluminium have?
- all of the above
- Low density, excellent conductor, of electricity, easily shaped, resists corrosion
- corrodes easily
- very strong
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why does it cost so much to extract aluminium?
- Very rare
- Very expensive- lots of heat and electricty is needed
- Have to pay the people to extract the metal
- It is worth a lot of money
3. Why does aluminium not corrode easily?
- Has a protective layer of aluminium oxide
- it is strong
- it isnt reactive so doesnt react to form rust etc
4. How do we extract aluminium?
- strongy heat it in a blast furnace
- Displace it using carbon
- Using electrolysis
- Dig up its ore from the crusts of the earth
5. Why is aluminium so useful?
- can be used to make cars
- very cheap and there is lots of it
- It resists corrosion and is very light
- Very strong