1. How do we extract aluminium?
- strongy heat it in a blast furnace
- Displace it using carbon
- Using electrolysis
- Dig up its ore from the crusts of the earth
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why is aluminium so useful?
- can be used to make cars
- It resists corrosion and is very light
- Very strong
- very cheap and there is lots of it
3. What properties does aluminium have?
- Low density, excellent conductor, of electricity, easily shaped, resists corrosion
- all of the above
- corrodes easily
- very strong
4. Why does aluminium not corrode easily?
- it isnt reactive so doesnt react to form rust etc
- Has a protective layer of aluminium oxide
- it is strong
5. Why can Aluminium not be displaced by carbon
- aluminium is an expensive metal
- Aluminium is more reactive than carbon
- aluminium is less reactive than carbon
- aluminium is too strong