1. How do we extract aluminium?
- Using electrolysis
- Displace it using carbon
- Dig up its ore from the crusts of the earth
- strongy heat it in a blast furnace
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why does aluminium not corrode easily?
- Has a protective layer of aluminium oxide
- it isnt reactive so doesnt react to form rust etc
- it is strong
3. Why can Aluminium not be displaced by carbon
- aluminium is an expensive metal
- aluminium is too strong
- Aluminium is more reactive than carbon
- aluminium is less reactive than carbon
4. Why does it cost so much to extract aluminium?
- Very expensive- lots of heat and electricty is needed
- It is worth a lot of money
- Have to pay the people to extract the metal
- Very rare
5. Why is aluminium so useful?
- It resists corrosion and is very light
- Very strong
- can be used to make cars
- very cheap and there is lots of it